Saturday, March 19, 2011

Can't you see that you're fading away?

After a long break from outfit shots, I've made new ones today. With self timer. I again know now why I hate it so much... It takes so long to get a decent shot.
For a while I thought of quitting blogging, since it's hard to make time for it and it just doesn't seem to fit in my life anymore. But I'm not going to. It's still going to take a little while till I'm fully committed again to my blog, because of my exams. And because I'm just busy with my life. I'm meeting old friends again, I'm starting to like to go out. Things just aren't the same any more and I'm ready for change. Noticed that I'm listening a lot to "Fading" by Rihanna? Haha.

But here's my outfit. At the moment this is pretty dressed up for me. I really have to force myself to wear something 'fancy', otherwise I'll keep wearing my jeans with vans.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Zara cardigan
Topshop scalloped crop top and fly earrings
River Island skirt
H&M hat
Mulberry Alexa bag
Booties I don't know

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping you'll be back to normal blogging some day as I've always enjoyed your posts very much.

Cherry said...

I really like the outfit, especially the skirt and bag!

Dylana Suarez said...

You look amazing! I love love your bag!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Jeanine said...

geweldige outfit!!!
echt helemaal super :)

Rebeccak said...

Self timers are a pain! I know other people swear by thier remotes? I just enlist my partner and wear out all his patience with my bossy directions. :)

You look lovely - good luck with exams!

Emma said...

oh im glad you're not quitting blogging, that would be so sad as i love your outfits, including this one, i love the green cardigan. but yes, self timers are a pain, i can never get it quite right when i have to use one

Phuong said...

je laarzen zijn prachtig!

Travel In Style

Angela said...

I love your blog and your style, and what we agree is in Dhalia, I love it! and I have many dresses!, never let the blog please, we love you!

Aniek said...

Jeeej leuk! :)

Anonymous said...

love it!!

ilsteviewonder said...

really nice! :D

Imelda said...

Heel erg leuke outfit, zoals we van jou gewoon zijn!
Ik ben blij dat je niet besloten hebt om te stoppen met bloggen.

Groetjes,
Imelda
http://i-melda.blogspot.com/

carola . said...

wow, you look amazing :) love the boots ..
www.spaceandstars.blogspot.com

Isabelle VK said...

Echt een hele leuke tas!
Rihanna heeft best leuke liedjes haha. Ik had het van mezelf niet verwacht maar ik vind haar stiekem toch wel aardige muziek maken.

Anna said...

I'm glad to see you're back! I totally understand what you mean by not having enough time and I feel like A LOT of bloggers feel the same way. Don't force yourself to blog if you don't feel like you want to. Make sure you make time for yourself :)

ahiddensea.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

absolutely adore those boots :) Rather amazing such pretty dresses

Jan said...

Gave boots!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you are continuing to post :) for a while i was feeling stressed about the obligation to post on my blog, but now that i've made myself publish something every saturday, no more no less, i enjoy blogging more. i hope you continue to post and to ENJOY posting since i enjoy reading your updates :)

MizzJ said...

Sounds like you're going thru some burnout? Take some time off and find your blogging passion again. Nobody will blame you for it and you'll come back recharged! Lovely outfit today as well, I really like the contrast of the green against your hair!

Rebecca said...

Mooie outfit! ☺
Dat groene vestje en die tas zijn echt heel mooi <3

x Rebecca

Blunettes said...

love the pictures! got the same bag in creme white! X

Teddi said...

those bootie boots are rockin divine!