Saturday, September 3, 2011

We find ourselves in the same old mess, singing drunken lullabies

I've had such a good time at Lowlands (Dutch music festival)! Most definitely the best weekend of my entire summer vacation. There was way too much beer, great people and even more awesome performances. But I really got to mention, dancing with beer, not such a good idea... At one point I decided to dance by myself, outside of a tent, just to avoid a beer-y mess.
I've also seen so many bands, I can't even name them all without looking at my Lowlands program! My favourites were Skunk Anansie, Crystal Fighters, The View and Flogging Molly. I can't decide which one I liked best. Though the energy at Flogging Molly was amazing! Actually, the energy was amazing everywhere! Oh, I want to go back so badly now... A post with photo's is coming!

I just got this Mollie dress by Dahlia and I love it how it's perfect for every season. The black collar and details makes it great for autumn/winter, but the floral print will still remind you of summer and keeps you happy! This dress is my ultimate autumn dress.
I would really like it if someone would leave a comment here!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing a Goose Craft leather jacket, Dahlia floral Mollie dress, vintage backpack, Dennie Rose scarf, Topshop rings, Seiko watch, Dahlia scissor bracelet and Lazamani booties.

Here's an air photo from Lowlands.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And this was one of my favourite acts.

42 comments:

Anouck said...

Dankjewel voor je lieve reactie. Ik ken het van de roze kleur, ik ben er ook helemaal weg van. Ik krijg ook veel complimentjes over mijn blouse. :)

Ik vind je jurkje echt heel tof! En je ringen zijn echt prachtig.

Anonymous said...

Firstly, thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog - it meant so much , seriously.
Secondly, I love your blog..your style! You're absolutely gorgeous.
You have got yourself a new follower.
I'd love for you to check out my blog again and follow back (if you want to!)
Lots of Love Bex X
www.rebeccamarywatson.blogspot.com

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

wat is je haar lang geworden! mooie ringen zeg :)!

Jennifer said...

Super leuk jurkje!

Sharmaine Ruth said...

Oh wow! I'm in love with your outfit!!! :D Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I'm so glad I found your site :)

MissKait said...

i so love that ring. its beautiful.
KaitGirl.blogspot.com
@kaitlin4879

xo kait

Unknown said...

pretty pretty dress!!

Sarah said...

Thank you for your lovely comment hun. Ive never been to a music festival looks amazing! Love you jacket by the way xx

Phuong said...

jij ziet er altijd leuk uit, je haar zit echt mooi op deze fotos!
Travel in Style

Vote for me on Facebook and help me to win the Sacha Shoes contest

Unknown said...

You look so pretty. I love your hair!! <3

Wild Flower said...

I LOVE your outfit! Every single piece, especially those boots, just amazing. I am also so envious of your hair, what a lovely color!

Kaylee
xo

Unknown said...

amazing blog and post!! love it
page

Kate L. said...

Chic outfit! The dress is adorable and I adore your boots. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm following you now. Follow me if you like my blog too:)

Fashion Cat
www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Wauw, ik vind je jacket echt geweldig! Leuk blog! x

Marijke said...

Prachtige outfit! En wat een leuke boots :).

Jessamyn Read said...

You look like so much like Karen Gillian! Beautiful outfit xx

Cátia said...

you look adorable :)

great boots your have!

just found your blog and I'm following*

http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

Amber said...

Wauw, echt een geweldige outfit! Ik vind je ring met de roze edelsteen echt prachtig.

Liefs

Anonymous said...

like your dress.. :)

Love Simple Green

Sadie said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :) I love your dress and those rings are amazing! Definitely redheads ftw!! :) xx

Anonymous said...

Prachtig jurkje!

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Such a perfect look to move from summer into fall in style. Thank you very much for stopping by my blog and your comment.
Have a wonderful day!
x

thegirlhassparke said...

this dress is absolutely gorgeous! your so right it can be dressed up for each season. festivals are so fun, one of the best things about summer.

Inge said...

verliefd op jou laarsjes! X

BEAUTYEDITER.COM – Beauty Blog said...

that boots is so awesome, i love it so much

Toni said...

cheers for the comment. love your blog!

TatiannaMaria said...

Amazing outfit! I love your dress :)

xx, TatiannaMaria
http://hairsinthewind.blogspot.com

The Mad Twins said...

Love your style and your haircolor! You look so pretty! Love the title of the post as well!

Gisele said...

Wauw je jas <33333

leyla said...

nice outfit!!!


http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Love love your backpack!! And the rings are beautiful too

Fashiable

Caithlin said...

Wow, wat een mooie foto's met de zon die zo onder gaat!

Closet Fashionista said...

Love the outfit! That dress is great :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Michelle said...

wauw je ringen zijn echt superleuk!
xo
goldbehind-therainbow.blogspot.com

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Your dress has the most darling pan collar <3 And I love your bag!

x
Lost in the Haze

Bonnie said...

These boots are GORGEOUS. I love how unique they are.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Gabriella Loconte said...

Thanks for my sweet comment on my blog ......i am in love with this dress its so pretty sounds like you had an amazing time :) your blog is really good im going to follow you keep checking mine for new posts

http://le-beautiful-life.blogspot.com


xo

Cylia said...

hey meid! cute outfit.. en heb inderdaad wel gehoord van flogging molly! grappige muziek. p.s. Ik doe mee met een blogger wedstrijd en heb je hulp hard nodig. Het duurt maar een minuutje. Hier is een uitleg: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

thekellytang said...

Adorable dress!! :) Love your shoes too!

<3 Kelly

jess said...

That dress is so pretty.

MizzJ said...

Cute dress! I really like the black details and your boots are pure awesome.

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Love your dress it's so pretty! and the boots are really cool too!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
The Daily Swoon
The Penthouse Clan