Friday, December 30, 2011

July till December in 2011 and happy new year!

As I think that this will be my last post in 2011 I already wanted to wish everyone a happy new year! Let 2012 be a year with a lot of happiness, friendship and love! I'm planning to be more social next year and I really need to watch my money since I spend too much. Let's hope I can stick to it! I hope everyone had a wonderful 2011 and 2012 needs to get better!

So to close this year, here are the last 6 months with outfits and favourite things.

July
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
August
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
September
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

October
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

November
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

December
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I hope you liked the last part of this recap and see you next year hopefully!

With love,
Sam xx

13 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Looks like a great year! Fingers crossed that 2012 will be even better!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

MissKait said...

so fabulous this is.
i love the posts with all of the recap photos so much fuN!

xoxo katlin
kaitgirl

Esther said...

ooh reaaaally love this! :)
Happy new year already! ^^
xxxx

The FourOhSeven said...

toffe lowlands foto! en dankzij jou blog heb ik zo een zin om mijn haren weer rood te verven. gebruik je henna of verf?

Judith said...

I love your pictures! :)

Miss Psycho Cat said...

Oh, wow, many lovely outfits in one place :)

Kaya said...

LOVE your photos and your style!
Fijne jaarwisseling!

Milou et Milou said...

Wauw! LOVE IT!
Je hebt ook erg mooi haar.
En je rode hakken (laatste plaatjes) zijn ook adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love your style. You are so beautiful and an amazing shoe collection. I also have the JC tardy in red. Don't you just love them? Anyways, happy new year! I am a new follower.

Imogen said...

Lovely photos, your oufits are amazing. I definitely need to spend less money in 2012. Happy new year.

Stephanie said...

great outfits! I love your style ♥♥♥

http://autumn-is-coming.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Ja, Dahlia is echt perfectie <3 Jij hebt echt een prachtige collectie van Dahlia-jurkjes btw, haha!
Laatste keer dat ik op hun webshop gekeken heb, stond het stippenjurkje er nog. Dus je kan het nog altijd bestellen als je wil :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous looks from last year :) You have the greatest accessories and really lovely skirts + dresses. I'm jealous <3


xx Satu
Indie by Heart