Thursday, October 16, 2014

A day in Autumn

So Autumn has returned and so did I. Ever since I started at my new job, I didn't had time to blog. My working days were so irregular that I didn't know how to manage. But now I got a permanent contract, so now I'm working on certain days more and more. Which means I'm back! Together with my favourite season. Yes, I'm that typical girl who loves autumn and her PSL, preferably selfmade.

Anyhow, I think this post sums the things I love this season. Sweater weather has started and I'm hoarding sweaters like a crazy person, though the weather still doesn't recognize it's already autumn. I mean 24 degrees in October. What's up with that, eh? I can't complain when you can still go outside without a coat.

 









Asos "Petite Aran" Jumper | Weekday "Photo Print" Skirt | Zara "Duffle" Bag | Catarzi "Classic Fedora" Hat | Anna Field Lace Up Boots

22 comments:

Live-Style20 said...

fine look ; -))

xoxo

new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I'm glad you are back - and with a stunning fall look, no less! Love this.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Simone (Simone Shares) said...

Echt, jouw outfits en foto's blijven zo ontzettend mooi! Fijn dat je weer terug bent. Je haar is mooi lang geworden trouwens :)

Velvet & Vino said...

Love these autumn colors and the outfit is great!
VelvetandVino.com

Couture Carrie said...

Perfect fall look!
Love the hat.

xoxox,
CC

Alejandra said...

Fantastic look Sam! I really love it:)
Have a nice day dear,
xoxo
http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

Sas said...

Wat een fijne herfstfoto's heb je gemaakt!

Anonymous said...

Wauw wat een prachtige outfit, dit past zo goed bij de herfst. Je hebt ook super mooie foto's gemaakt, super knap!

Janine Ella said...

Wow the colors are so beautiful! It matches your red sweater! Haha! How I wish we have that kind of season here in the Philippines :|

I love your sweater by the way. Been looking for a good knitted sweater everywhere already but can't find one.. yet! :(

xo,
Janine | Lime & Life

Laura | Style and Sushi said...

Leuke outfit! :) x

Unknown said...

the outfit is so pretty! :)
jolahogg.blogspot.ie

the chilicool said...

Il maglione è molto bello, ha un colore stupendo!
Alessia
THECHILICOOL
FACEBOOK
Kiss

Judith | Juudithhome said...

Mooie outfit! Prachtig plekje ook! xo

MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

Wat een mooie sfeer foto's heb je gemaakt zeg! Je ziet er ook super mooi uit:) XX Laura www.mixtfashion.com

Marion | The Dutch Adventure Seeker said...

What a beautiful pictures! Perfect sweater :) :)

Desiree Wanders said...

Oh wauw! Wat een prachtige foto's!!! Liefs

Unknown said...

Wow! I love the pictures and the outfit! Amazing!

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

love the pull!!!

http://www.thefashionprincess.it

Roxanne said...

Wauw! Mooie locatie. Je laarzen zijn om te kussen! haha.
liefs, Roxanne

Anne Stikvoort said...

prachtig rokje girl!

Unknown said...

Perfect autumn colors, this combo is wonderful! I love the beautiful pictures and this chic outfit!
xx
cvetybaby.com
Bloglovin
Instagram

Marlayne Vermeulen said...

Mooie outfit! <3