Thursday, November 13, 2014

Ciao, Italy





 

Neon Check

After a long summer of hard work, I went on holiday to Italy at the beginning of September. Although the weather wasn't all that (wearing long jeans cold that is, brrr), I still had a lovely time. I was even so relaxed I wanted to start taking outfit shots again. Even though there are only 3 outfits shot, it was enough. I was still on holiday in Italy and pretty lazy. That's the time to be lazy, right?

Anyhow, I wore this outfit before, somewhere in July and absolutely loved it. So I thought it also would be great for Italy, since I wasn't planning to only wear my bikini. I also have to admit, I felt like such a lady. So bad, I almost wasn't feeling like me. I was wearing my sneakers so often, that my heels almost felt awkward. Who would've known?


9 comments:

Live-Style20 said...

so nice look ;-))

xoxo

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

deltrey Lemba David said...

Très joli look!!!
Delterylicious
http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com

Holl JC said...

You're such a doll Sam, so so beautiful. You look divine x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Jamie Rose D. said...

That neon bag is so cool! I love how it really stands out against this outfit. You look super cute!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Svetlana Prodanic said...

You look so cute in that outfit...amazing photos and shoes ;-)

P.S Thanks a lot for lovely comments on my blog...
http://www.fashionpumpkin.com

Nortfhlix NL said...

What a lovely outfit and lovely setting to take pictures!

The Fashion Lookout said...

This is such a great look! Love the shoes x

Ezia e Antonia said...

Lovely outfit. Love it :)

GlassesShop said...

so nice look