At first, seriously, everyone... Thank you all so much. I can't believe how many of you left such a sweet comment. Even loyal readers who actually never leave a comment, left a really sweet one! And I learned some good things. Some things almost everyone of you said. Don't feel bad about it, don't pay attention to them, try to find other friends (going to be a be very tuff one) and the most important one. Be yourself, no matter what. And I will, I promise. And another thing. All of your comments made me so happy, it really made me smile. I wish I could you all meet you in person. I actually don't know what I can say more... It made me speechless. I wish I could do something back... Thank you all!
But my blog ritme is coming back I believe. I keep thinking of making new posts and I keep getting new inspiration. That didn't happend the past 2 months. I'm also feeling a lot better about myself. I also have a bunch of outfits that I still have to show, but I just keep forgetting to make photos. And I also have so many new dresses to show and skirts and a blouse. Also some selfmade dresses. One is finished, an other one isn't finished yet and I planned to make at least 3 more for Italy. So when those are finished (I hope beginning next month), I'll show the selfmade ones.
Now something else! I got an award from the amazing Dexter! Thank you so much!
And to Sasi!
And I got tagged by HoneyBunny!
Here are the rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
3. Bloggers that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment, telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.
It's going to be hard to think of something! Okay, so here we go!
1. I know the whole script out of my head from the film A Cinderalle Story with Hilary Duff
2. My favorite actor is Jack Black for several years already
3. I can't sleep in a messy room, even though it's 1 O'clock in the morning. I just have to clean it up. Unless I can't see it
4. About 2 to 3 years ago I had a crush on Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel... Shame on me!!
5. From the age of 13 till 16 I had a belly button ring. And I wanted more piercings. Not anymore though
6. I absolute dislike little children, except for the neighboors children. Those are so cute!
7. I can't stand the Gossip Girl hype. I like the books, but I think the show is just awful
8. When I'm traveling by train or by bus, I just have to read a book and hate it when I'm getting disturbed
9. When I get home out of school or internship and it's about 6 o'clock, I immediatly ask what we're going to eat that evening
10. I almost love everything red
I hope you liked those random facts of me!
I'm going to tag:
I also was with Evi this weekend. And it was fabulous! As Evi and I would say. I really needed it, after that schoolcrap. We had so much fun! Really! But more about that in the next post. She also made outfit shots from the outfits I wore and I love the photos she made! I just made her into my personal photographer when we're going to Italy. She just doesn't know it yet. So Evi, when you read this, you know what you are! My very best friend and photographer! You don't mind it, right?