Monday, August 23, 2010

I've met Lily Allen

So I've just got back from London and I brought an amazing Chloé bag back with me. Plus something else very exciting. I went out for lunch Friday in a sushi restaurant with my dad and some friends and there she was! I was absolutely in shock when I saw her. She's my favourite artist for a long while now and I think she's great. So when I saw her I immediately wanted to ask for an autograph. Kinda lame perhaps, but still. After 45 minutes I finally had the guts to do it (plus she was finished eating, got to stay polite!) and I actually did it! She was so sweet and kind to me. I'll show a photo of it soon, because now I'm going to shower and to bed.
Good night!

16 comments:

Sophie said...

You are so fucking lucky (:
I'm excited to see what you've bought.

Rebecca said...

AWESOME! Love Lily Allen!!

Anonymous said...

good nighty..can't wait fo ur next post..post soon :)

Law1sfab said...

got to love lily, oh I want to see the chloe bag :P

Sara said...

Ahhh wat gaaf, ik ben echt benieuwd naar je foto!! :) (en naar de Chloé tas, hihi)

Esther said...

Ohh wat tof ik vind Lily allen ook altijd super leuk

Esther said...

was ze al erg zwanger trouwens :D?

~EyelineяAndCigaяeттes_ said...

Lucky you! :))
I want to see your photo.. and the coloe bag ones too:D

Anonymous said...

Lucky you!
Good for wait after she ended with her food :)
Waiting for your pictures.

xxx
- Laura

Michelle said...

Tof! Ben heel erg benieuwd naar je foto('s)! ;D

Claudia said...

Geweldig! Wat leuk voor je joh! Ik wil mijn favoriete acteur ontmoeten als ik naar Londen ga xD

xx claudia

Cristi said...

Ohh dat is echt super! Lily Allen is echt geweldig! Ben ook erg benieuwd naar je aankopen.

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

wauw, tof zeg! ik zou ook in shock zijn hoor :)

Leah said...

OH MY GOSH i am so incredible jealous. lily allen is so lovely, i adore her. i'm so glad she was nice, it's always terrible when celebrities aren't.
xx

The High Heel Times said...

How awesome! Well, this is one reason we like London :D

Manon said...

Supervet, even Lily Allen ontmoeten in Londen! :D Zou willen dat ik dat ook had gehad toen ik er was :P