Sunday, June 30, 2013

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', since google reader will stop tomorrow!

Well, it's a long title, but it says it all! Don't forget it! Follow me here on Bloglovin.


And not to leave you with only this text, hereby also a shoot I did for school. Pretty much the first time I will show you some work from Amfi. I made this look after a very long research and at the end I do pretty much like it. It's really different from what I used to make. 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 comments:

Simone (Simone Shares) said...

Wauw! Heel erg mooi! Ik volg je op bloglovin'!
Liefs x

Emma said...

That's gorgeous! You're so talented xx

Emma said...

This is gorgeous! You're so talented xx

Sjo - Bordeaux Bravoure said...

Wauw heel gaaf!

XO

Ruby And Siel said...

Dat shot langs achter is echt prachtig. :)

Anonymous said...

Love that it is so avant garde and the tattoo on the model helps in making the backless dress even more effective

Fanny Munoz said...

Great work, keep it up

Fanny
tvotvp.blogspot.com