Saturday, April 26, 2014

Ripped Bleached Jeans















Old Topshop "a-symmetric" shirt | Old Goose Craft "Leather Biker" Jacket | Catarzi "Classic in Khaki" Fedora | Miu Miu "Double Bow" Bag | Tripp NYC "Ripped with Bleach" Jeans | Cartier "Round" Watch | Asos "Please Sir" Platforms

So it's Kingsday today for the first time. I've been wearing an orange dress to support my country. Patriotism! But I've changed into something less cold and more comfortable after I got home from my boyfriend. Plus baking in a (pretty) dress is not the best thing you could do. I mean hello stains!

Anyhow, this is one of my fave outfits the past time. It really is my to go to look. Plus that hat is glued to my head! I do love myself a good fedora. I blame my boyfriend, ever since he got me this hat for Christmas, I've been wearing them loads.
I also told you that I've been working out, right? I got these jeans about a year ago, though never wore it cause it made me feel, shall I say it, fat. It was a downright uncomfortable feeling. And now, since my body is changing, things are starting to look better. Including these jeans!

8 comments:

FLEXYFASHION said...

As I said on facebook, I really love your hat ! Looks charming :) The whole look is absolutely stunning !

http://flexyfashion.com/

FLEXYFASHION said...

As I said on facebook, I really love your hat ! Looks charming :) The whole look is absolutely stunning !

http://flexyfashion.com/

Charlotte-etc said...

Amazing look, in love of your hat ! And, you are sooo beautiful, your hair... ♥

XOXO

Holl JC said...

You look incredible Sam, so gorgeous! Oh, and your jeans are just awesome x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Jenychooz said...

This jeans is gorgeous, i love your style !
Biz Jeny

Concours sur mon blog * http://www.jenychooz.lautre.net/dotclear/index.php?post%2F2014%2F04%2F24%2FConcours-%3A-Bomb-Girl *

Tabet said...

Sweet pictures and a great look - amazing jeans! :)
Kisses
Tabea

Auf Wolke 3

Beatlovingmusic said...

Hele leuke outfit! Mooie foto's ook :)

D said...


Amazing!)) I’m following you with GFC, hope you’ll do the same <3
http://zhannakessel.blogspot.ru/