Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New season, new shoes







I'm obviously pro 'new season, new shoes' rule. I also told this last year around this time, but when spring hits I'm craving new shoes. It's kind of unhandy since they mostly have a very high heel, cause I don't walk on heels day to day. I'm actually in need of some comfortable flat ankleboots. But what's the fun of buying something you need, right? ;) I'm really into white shoes lately. Guess I got pretty influenced by the white trend, can't help it. 

Anyhow, hope you all had a wonderful Easter. I sure did! If you follow me on Instagram you could have seen that I've been baking a lot. I've made apple-walnut cupcakes, carrotcake shaped into a bunny, rugelach (a Jewish breadroll) and banana icecream! My family really enjoyed it!

9 comments:

Luu said...

hey Sam, the black ones look great and comfy, haha :D best, Luu

Valérie D said...

J'adore tes chaussures ! Parfaites pour le printemps ^^

http://www.fashionsaturday.ca

Red Sonja said...

Hele gave schoenen! Vooral die van Nelly en de zwarte vind ik erg mooi!

Shannon Boyce said...

The details on those shoes? Amazing! Love!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Daisy said...

How are those Asos "Homework" platforms? I've had my eye on them for quite a while now, but I can't seem to make the decision.

Sam said...

@ Daisy
They're called homework, because that's how they're named on the site. And I think they run quite large, so I actually want a size smaller, but sending back is quite a lot of trouble from where I live (at least with shoeboxes). But they are very walkeable though.

Beatlovingmusic said...

Mehh, nu wil ik ook nieuwe schoenen T.T

Law whalebone said...

I'm the same I always end up buying shoes I can just about move around in haha. But these are so pretty, that pair with the pom pom's at the back are dreamy. xx

Sjo - Bordeaux Bravoure said...

Zo jij hebt even flink ingekocht!
Vind ze allemaal geweldig :)

XO