Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Good shoes won't save you this time

This was an outfit from somewhere last week. It's one of the dresses I bought from Ilovevintage. It first came till my ankles! Good thing I have a good sewingmachine, because this isn't an easy fabric to sew with. It's partly stretch and then it's hard to make it shorter. I needed a special stitch. But now the dress is absolutely perfect! Still, yes still, have to make about 3 other dresses shorter. But I'm wearing my hot pink patent ankleboots here! I got them for my 16th birthday, but rarely worn them. Such a shame. But I also had no idea how to combine them, except for with jeans or so. But I'm not a jeans kind of girl. Not anymore.

I'm going to post more later in the afternoon. I'm not having enough time now, I have to go to school in about 15 minutes and still have to get dressed...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress, vintage (Ilovevintage)
Waistbelt, vintage (Ilovevintage)
Tights, H&M
Bow, Six
Necklace, H&M
Ankleboots, Fornarina

Edit:
I got some awards! Three actually.
The first one I got from the lovely Cherish. Thank you so much!
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

But because I got 3 awards I'm not going to past these on to about 17 bloggers. I'm give this award to 5 bloggers and the other 2 awards also to 5 bloggers.
I give the Your blog is fabulous award to:
And Lizbeth from Honeydipped

And I got these 2 from the always cute Ana b. Thank you so much dear!
About the Proximidade award.
"Blogs who receive this award are "exceedingly charming," says it's authors. This award is a fine one because it focuses not on the glory and fanfare of blogging, but in the PROXIMITY to one another through this online-world.
"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into into the body of their award."
And the I love your love blog award! Again, thank you so much.
I give these awards to:
Yiqin from Qin at the Disco
Nadine from Strawberry Kitten
Ella from Rebel Angel
And Hippiegirl from Street inspiration

33 comments:

Sasi said...

Lovely dress:)

Anonymous said...

Wow wat een mooie laarsjes!
En ook je jurk is prachtig geworden :)

Jennifer said...

oehh je schoenen zijn zoooo mooi!

Anonymous said...

Love all the outfits!since the polka dot dress to the lovely shoes and the necklace! amazing!
xx

Rocío Lafuente said...

I love this dress. Amazing outfit!!
xx

Q's Daydream said...

This outfit is so cute!!! :o)

DaisyChain said...

You look amazing, the boots really finish the outfit perfectly.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love your shoes!

Alecca Rox said...

ha! i think these shoes would save me anytime!! i like the aesthetic of this blog, adding u straight away;)

Imelda said...

Staat je heel goed deze outfit!
Leuk kleedje en die laarsjes zijn GEWELDIG! echt super mooi!

Anonymous said...

Die jurk is echt mooi en de laarsjes ook! Ze staan perfect bij de jurk!!!

xxx Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Lostprohpets(L) haha,
die schoenen zijn écht geweldig!

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

Je schoenen (L) Zo zijn ze mooi gecombineerd, vallen ze goed op. Misschien heb je nog een klein roze accent om het in terug te laten komen anders (iets voor in je haar of riem ofzo).
x

Jen said...

You did a beautiful job with the alterations :) And i LOVE those booties!!

Unknown said...

ADORE the outfit.. those booties definitely make the outfit!

Unknown said...

Oh yay! You gave them out. Fantastic. And thanks for the award.

Those boots!!!

Eli said...

I wanted those boots, but we never got them in our store, they look so pretty on you!

Unknown said...

Cutest shoes.

heleen said...

Ilovevintage heeft zo'n fantastische spullen!
Je lijkt een beetje op Elinkan trouwens, vind ik :D (en dat is een heel, heel groot compliment!)

Anonymous said...

Lovely outfit :). I am in love with those amazing shoes!

Much Love,
Carlita

Andrea Eames said...

Thanks so much, that's really sweet of you! :)

Anonymous said...

ohhh thanks so much, darling! oh and btw, your shoes = amazing :)
xoxo,
Micaela

cherie said...

I absolutely the boots and the dress! It's good that you have the sewing skills.

yiqin; said...

THE SHOES ARE SO FAB! The color is seriously amazing! Thanks for the award :)

Cammila said...

Ooh, so cute and yet sort of naughty! The perfect combination!

Demi said...

congrats on the awards darling, you totally deserve them!
and I love those outfits, the ankle boots are gorgeous!

and i've tagged you honey!

xx

Claire said...

Those boots, particularly paired with the dress, are FABULOUS!!!

SHIZUKA said...

i love your style! loving the black outfit and then the hot pink shoes! your page layout is also gorgeous! x

Eleanor said...

That is such a gorgeous dress, and I love the shoes!
xx eleanor

Ana said...

Those boots are so dainty and amazing. And I love the bow in your hair. Plus you're Dutch which makes me happy because I miss Holland right now.

Ana said...

P.S
Will you add me to your links? I have already added you.

Bluukbob said...

first, i must say how nice your dress is!!!

second is- WOW, what a dvd collection!!!


lovely blog you have here dear..
ill be dropping by often!

xoxo

Sam said...

Thank you all for the lovely and sweet comments!!

@ Ana
I will add you right now! (Sorry if I forgot earlier..)