Sunday, January 18, 2009

Too many Ilovevintage buys

So like you see I bought WAY too much lately.. I should go on a budget, even though I'm getting new Miu Miu shoes next week (I saw them on sale at Elaganza and I know the salesman pretty good and he and my dad are good friends, so he took them aside for me). So that's the last thing for this (and hopefully (don't think so) next) month. Everything here I got from Ilovevintage. Addicted much?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

chelsea said...

Oo, I love the blue floral dress with the big bow. So cute! As is the birdcage necklace. And I am also drawn to the pink lacy dress, though my fiance would be sick if I brought that home. He hates all things lacy and victorian. I don't understand why..

Raquel said...

gorgeous gorgeous dresses! lucky girl! and like the birdcage necklace too.
xx

Lesley said...

The items are great! And they needed a good home. Therefore, I think you're just being a kind and amazing person! :-)

Alice X said...

i looove those necklaces, where did you find this stuff? i love the lace dress!

Jennifer said...

oehh echt super leuke dingen!
die rose ( victoriaanse ) jurk lijkt een beetje op die ik net heb gewonnen op ebay :D

Glamour-Och-Fläskpannkaka said...

beautiful clothes!

beckylou said...

Oh jij moet een van de leukste kleerkasten OOIT hebben!

Jennifer said...

Oehh ben echt benieuwt naar de aanfoto van dat paars victoriaans jurkje!!