Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring Awaits











Old Goose Craft "Leather Biker" Jacket  | Asos Petite "Short Sleeved with Peter Pan Collar" Blouse | Freak of Nature "New York Doll Pinafore in Tartan" Dress | Shoeby "Statement Arrow" Necklace | Cartier "Round" Watch | Asos "Front Tab Detail" Bag | Invito "High Biker" Boots

It took a little while, but here's a new look again. While we were shooting these photo's this morning there were these big grey clouds coming right at us, so we had to hurry a little bit. We were busy with the last photo's when it started to rain, so I'm not really pleased with my the photo from my boots, but oh well. What can you do about it? 

I'm so happy spring is around the corner! The days are getting longer and warmer, even though it can be cold again all of a sudden. It has a positive influence on me. I've been really happy lately. Guess it's a combination of great weather, eating healthy and working out a lot (it took me years to start, but I finally did it).

11 comments:

Eline said...

Wat een prachtige tas!
En die dingen samen zijn een super combinatie, daar moet je wel blijer van worden :)

Apollonia said...

Dat jurkje-achtig-iets o.o Geweldig leuk!

Queen of Jet Lags said...

Wat een super mooie foto's heb je babe! Heel leuk om te zien!

Liefs,

Noor

Unknown said...

Hele mooie foto's, alles vult elkaar goed aan :)
xx

Unknown said...

It definitely looks nice and spring-y in these pictures! I'm loving your plaid pinafore paired with those cool boots too. Such a cool outfit. I like the juxtaposition between the pretty flowers and your slightly edgy outfit.

Angie Skarenstedt - NYC said...

Really pretty pictures!

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous, and I'm in love with your pinafore! These photos are really pretty, you've captured the cherry blossoms, and your lovely outfit wonderfully :) xx

Megan Ellaby said...

adore this look so much! I love your tartan pinafore sosos much!
Found your blog on ASOS fashion finder and I love it, now following on blog lovin for sure! xx

Unknown said...

Love this! Perfect outfit, and your hair is beautiful. Love your blog!

www.shotfromthestreet.blogspot.com

CollageMePretty said...

Beautiful outfit & amazing photos, i love the location too! I can't wait for the heatwave!

If you have a spare minute pretty please could you vote for me as 'Best Personal Style Blog Newcomer' at Company Magazine's style awards? It only takes a few seconds and i would be so greatful! Please follow this link to vote: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

Love Emma xx

www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

Olivia said...

I really love this outfit! I'm totally into the jumpers like the one you have on. I'm glad I found your blog, I'll be sure to stop by again :)
xo Olivia