Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My mom called me a grandma!

I got 2 new vintage dresses. And I just love them. Why would I buy them if I didn't actually? And they arrived today in the mail! First I was a bit scared that they were too small, because they're both a size xs. But they fit perfectly! I'm especially glad with the orange brown-ish dress. It's a little bit too long, but that can be fixed. No problem. But there was one thing I didn't liked. My mom called that dress grandma-ish. And after that she called me a grandma! I know she was kidding, but I can't stand it when someone mocks my dress!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow those dresses are gorgeous! you're not a grandma! uh uh! no way! you're just a vintage lover and that's a great thing.

Imelda said...

Allebei geweldig mooie jurken!
en ik snap wat je bedoelt, mijn zus zegt dat ook vaak over mijn kleren :)

Kitten loves vintage said...

Being called a grandma is one of the dangers of dressing vintage, cause that's what our grandmothers wore when the were young and the style has followed many of them til this day. I think the first dress is gorgeous, and with some nice heels and accessories - it will look fantastic. Have fun!

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Your new dresses are beautiful! Have fun wearing them! :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, jij bent geen oma! Prachtige jurken!

Soms zegt mijn moeder ook dat ik op kleren val die te ouwelijk voor mij zijn, maar ik vind classy juist leuk!!!