Thursday, December 18, 2008

What is happening

This isn't an outfit post, because I'm on the laptop now. I don't want to upload my photo's on the laptop. I've taken over 200 photo's, at The House of Viktor & Rolf! It was really fun, except when we walked to the trainstation. 2 girls were acting very childish against me. Just compare it to high school, then you maybe know what I mean. But the positive thing is of walking alone, you can walk in every store you want! And I discoverd beautiful shoes with A LOT of discount.. I know where I will be shopping when I have my money.. I would love to buy the Stella McCartney heels I saw.. And maybe also the Miu Miu pumps. They both were awfully cheap. Well.. Cheap.. Cheap for that beautiful brand!

My room is a BIG mess now! I don't have any wallpaper on my walls. The only furniture in my room is my bed and a little table with my tv on it. And it smells bad, because of the paint. But I think I have an excellent place to make outfit shots. So I will you show you my old outfit. And I will definitly show pictures when my room is finished! A 'before and after' post of my bedroom, perhaps? I do have pictures of my 'old' room.

I will pick out my carpet tomorrow. And I have a little confession.. I should actually go to school tomorrow, but I'm not going to. I'm tired and I've just had it for this year. I finished a lot, so it isn't such a big deal. So now I have my christmas holiday!! And a messy bedroom + attic. But this is it for now and I think my next post will be monday or tuesday. I'm almost off to a fabulous weekend and a cute room! And I'm a bit early with saying this, but.. Have a nice weekend!

6 comments:

Eli said...

good luck fixing up your room!

I'm trying to figure out why your dress in the post below didnt have the face like mine did
http://thrifteye.blogspot.com/2007/10/fornarina-collaborations.html

Anonymous said...

have fun fixing up your room. i hope it turns out nice :) and have a good weekend, too
xoxo,
Micaela

Anonymous said...

Ben benieuwd naar je kamer en de foto's van het V&R museum! Damn! Ik wou dat ik daar heen ging!

Prettig weekend,
x Rebecca

Demi said...

hope your room looks fab when its done, I would love to see pics!
Glad you had a good time!
xx

Angela said...

Hate it when people are immature :(

But it sounds like you had a great evening!!

Can't wait to see the pictures and hopefully..those heels! haha

Blauwe sokken said...

Een dagje 'spijbelen' mag best! ;)

Ben heeeel benieuwd naar je foto's!
Fijn weekend!