Sunday, December 21, 2008

We all love shoes

Or at least I do. And I got new shoes.. Again! I told you thursday that I found a store with beautiful shoes that had a lot of discount. And yesterday my dad, Evi and I went to that store. I bought myself a pair that I wanted for a while. And I got 2 pairs of my dad! That wasn't his intention, but I asked to the store owner if he could hold one pair that I wanted to buy, but I didn't had the money at the moment. He wanted to do that and that made me really glad. Later when we wanted to pay, my dad said "let's buy those shoes also!" and I said "what?! Seriously?!". That was really sweet of him. But he's actually always sweet. And Evi got also a pair of beautiful shoes from my dad. We couldn't buy shoes, without buying a lovely pair for her. And she's also really glad with them!


My new Miu Miu's, that I payed myself. I'm glad that they had a lot of discount!


My Stella McCartney's!! They're SO amazing and high! I even think that they're a bit scary to walk on. And apparently I'm one of the three or four here in The Netherlands who has them!


My Dior ankleboots. They really are amazing. I have a lot of favorite shoes now..
Evi and I are shoe-buddies!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wauw! Geweldig! Eviiii ben je nog daar? :P *sorry verveel me*. Stelletje lucky bastards met zo'n vader! :O :D

Esmée said...

Prachtige heels! Ben echt jaloers op je! Waar heb je ze vandaan?

xxx

Billie Jean said...

wauw, die van Stella McCartney! die zijn echt geweldig

Anonymous said...

hoe hoog zijn je stella mccartneys??

Sam said...

z'n 13 cm, valt nog best mee, als je het kijkt naar de hak. Het lijkt hoger, tenminste dat vind ik dan

Anonymous said...

Je Stella McCartney's zijn idd super!

Alice said...

Oh my God! I want all your shoes! And three pais, you're a diva!

xoxo

Yulan said...

Wow, vind ze allemaal geweldig! Vooral die miu miu's

Fannah said...

vind ze allemaal echt supermooi, vooral van de stella mccartneys en de miumius de bijzondere achterkanten! (L)

Anonymous said...

the last one <33

Blauwe sokken said...

Wauw wat een prachtige schoenen!
Die Stella Mccartney's zijn héél apart! Ben benieuwd naar een foto waarop je ze aan hebt!

Anna_MonsteR said...

WauW.

ik wil je schoenen schoenen schoenen!!

Xx

LJ said...

shoegasmic.

xx-LJ from SOS!

LJ said...

I like the one with the horsey tail!
xx-LJ from SOS!

www.janetteria.com said...

WoW! I die for Dior ankle & Miu Miu punps. Congratulations Sam!

Merry Xmas & Happy Holiday little girl! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wauuuw!
Wat een mooie & vooral aparte hakken! Echt nog nooit gezien.
Super.

Toni said...

those shoes are awesome! i love the wedge ones. i need money!!! :)

toni

Imelda said...

Wat een super aankopen! Echt, ik vind ze allemaal super mooi!
Waar heb je ze gevonden?

Zalig kerstfeest!

Kim said...

Prachtig! :)))