Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Favorite dresses all time

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As first, my M by MB dress. Already have it for several years, but I still love it so much. Glad I can wear it decently again!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I got this purple cutie about a year ago, from Ilovevintage. I haven't worn it a lot and I ask myself why right now... It really is one of my cutest dresses.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think the most of you already know this dress. I got it last April in Antwerp! I bought it at the vintage store called Episode. Only have worn it once and that was for easter, together with my Dries van Noten heeled sandals.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I was in New York last August, I went to the Prada store with my dad. Where I got this amazing blue wool dress. This really is my most beautiful dress ever and not because it's from Prada. But because of the simplicity and the blue colour. I did wore it often last autumn/winter. Only now it is too warm for it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This dress is from Malene Birger. Got it already over a year ago in a shopping mood, that I got from a broken heart. Sometimes boys are bad for your heart and your wallet! I love the circle skirt on it and the fabric. These photos don't do the dress justice. It just doesn't.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And as last, my (I think) vintage 30's lace dress. It's lace... Do I need to say more? And also from Ilovevintage.nl

11 comments:

Joni said...

I love the first one!

Piglet said...

I like the 3rd one the best.
Perfection in a dress.

Anonymous said...

Ik zou we allemaal wel willen hebben! Mooie jurken!

The FourOhSeven said...

Leuk weer! De eerste is idd mooi maar die tweede heeft iets.

Marmelindela said...

Ze zijn allemaal geweldig.

Smurfkuh said...

Die eerste is echt heel erg mooI!

Fannah said...

I like the navy feel of the first dress. They're all really pretty!

Ilse said...

humm I kind of want it all. <3

electric_purple said...

the lace dress is stunning! i bet it looks great on you!

Little Bow Prep said...

I adore the first, third, and fourth ones!

Miss Jene said...

love these dresses