Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Why don't you listen, when I try to make it through?

At first I wanted to thank everyone for the sweet comments I keep getting these past months! I also can't believe how many followers I got! And keep getting. It's amazing. Thank you all so much!

Went to school today. Had this comeback day, to tell how everything goes on my internship. And as expected it was a rather useless day. We just sat there a bit, listening to other people's complaining about how much they hate it. Glad I'm not one of those people! After school I went into Hilversum. To check out those Miu Miu shoes I did a post about, that you can see if you scroll down. Only sadly enough they didn't had them there. So I have to go to Utrecht next week wednesday, after my internship. But when I was in the store I was looking around further and saw the most beautiful ankleboots ever, from Barbara Bui. And so darn expensive! So they're sadly enough not an option. I know I have expensive shoes, but there is a limit. And most of my designer shoes I have, I got in the sale, where there was 50% off. Or at least 30%. After looking around I went back to the trainstation in Hilversum and went home. Home sweet home. Where I got myself a nice cup of tea, because it's so chilly outside. Also got a rather bad headache. Glad that's over now! I have to go in 10 minutes, to pick up boyfriend from the trainstation!

I wore this outfit last sunday, but forgot to make photos. And today I had no idea what to wear, so I kind of recycled it. Oh well, it isn't bad to wear an outfit multiple times!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cardigan, H&M
Bustier, Fornarina
Waistbelt, vintage
Skirt, selfmade
Cherry necklace, Ilovevintage
Tights, H&m
Bow, Six
Wedges, Viktor & Rolf

20 comments:

elena-lu said...

theres so much to love in this outfit how can you not wear it over and over!! love the green cardi with the black and white check top thats a perfect combo and that necklace is so cute and those shoes whoa how sleek are those?!

matekate said...

Wow dat is heel leuk! Het bustier en de cardigan - leuk!!
Doe het verder zo ;) ik hoop nu vaker een outfit te zien.
<3 je blog

DaisyChain said...

I adore your use of colour x

HoneyBunny said...

So lovely! I adore the shoes the most:) And those dresses from underneath amazing!

Ellie said...

Great outfit. It really pops!

Rain said...

Hey Sam, If you're in Amsterdam...you really have to go to Maison de Bonneterie! They have a sale, bc they are gonna re-decorating the store (verbouwingsuitverkoop). So everything is on sale! 30%-50% sales, and 10% discount on the new collection! They've got gorgeous designer shoes, like Marc Jacobs & Miu Miu!

xoxo

Baśka said...

i have the same cardi and love it so much! :D :D beautiful outfit!

Anonymous said...

love the shoes, very nice! Ik heb je ge'add op mijn blog =D x

Elaine said...

I love this! You look so cute!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Ruxandra said...

honestly..having outfits as yours it wouldn't be a problem to wear them over and over again:)love the shoes and the simple skirt:)not to mention the bustier:)

Jennifer said...

aah ik vind die bustier zooooo leuk!

Anonymous said...

Hele mooie outfit! Ik vind je stijl echt geweldig, ja daar zeg ik het alweer :P

xx Rebecca

Helen said...

really cute outfit! i like the necklace

Anonymous said...

Someday, you're going to get those Miu Miu shoes, until then, well, looks like you still have some lovely pairs to wear:)

alter_ego said...

Only now I saw that we have something in common : we are book addicted! Can I ask you waht kind of books do you like to read? *

Unknown said...

GEWELDIG blog!! Blijf zeker kijken!

Raquel said...

you look wonderful darling, I'm happy everything is going great with you.
love the vintage dresses below too!
xx

Tess said...

Ge-wel-dig-e schoenen! Love them!
xxxx

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Leuke schoenen!!!
X

Ilse said...

currently wanting to raid your shoe collection. je hebt niet toevallig een maatje 39? :P
nee ik vind je blog echt geweldig, van layout tot je schoenen!