Sunday, May 3, 2009

One year anniversery! part 2

August.
In august I got back from Italy with a bunch of clothes and shoes (ofcourse). When I was there I went to Milan, Bergamo and some other little places. Watched Gone with the Wind several times and made 3 skirts. The 7th of august I went to New York with my dad for 5 days. And oh, yet again he spoiled me too much... The minute we landed we got our suitcases, went to out hotel. The New York Palace, where they're filming Gossip Girl, which was pretty cool. Even though I absolutely don't like Gossip Girl. But after eating a bit, we went for a walk on Fifth Ave. Where I saw the most amazing store ever. The Prada store! I just had to look there. And when we walked out the store it was with a bag. And in the bag there was a dress and this red little jacket. I was speechless from it! But in august I also went to Lowlands (where I'm also going to this year) and school started again. And I changed my room a little.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

September.
September started with falling from a stair and landing on my knee. I couldn't walk for 2 days. Damn you heels! I bought a little Bratz Doll again, because I was always collecting them when I was little. Had a girlsnight with my mom and waaaay too much food. Delicious food, though. Wore my Prada jacket for the first time and I got my first (still are my first) pair of Louboutins! I wore several times jeans that month (kind of thinking that I should do it way more often). I got stuck in a train for 69 minutes, because there was a power cut. I went to my first fashionshow from Mart Visser. And at the end of september there was my birthday! I turned 17.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

October.
I posted SO much that month. Also bought a lot. Yet again... 8 dresses, a pair of jeans, 2 coats, 3 pairs of boots and a bag. I also made 2 dresses. I went to Amsterdam with Jasper, where I made some photos. I also had my fall holiday. It wasn't such an interesting month, where happend a lot. Just this!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

13 comments:

Baśka said...

all of your outfits are well combined and i like them :))

yishyene said...

Great post! Your blog is amazing :)

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

leukleukleuk! ik hou van je laatste schoenen bij september! alleen moet er bij september wel september ipv december staan volgens mij ;).
xx

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday again, keep up the great work!
I love (again) the last picture:)

Seeker said...

Another great post with great pictures.

xoxo

Rain said...

I love all your outfits! They are so well combined! And your so lucky with your daddy! He's great!

xoxo

Marina Siero said...

amazing your first and last pic!
really gorgeous!

xx

Ellie said...

Great style...all year long.

Piglet said...

I really love the very first August outfit and the red dress in the second to last picture is gorgeous.

Winnie said...

How lucky! That prada jacket is cute.

Toni said...

this was so fun to read through your last year and see how your style has changed and evolved. and i just love that little rabbit in the last picture. so cute!

kwinst said...

De 3e outfit en de outfit met het rode jasje staan je echt goed!

Natalí said...

All of your outifts, my fav must be the first one, sekond and the last one.