Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day at the beach

Hanging around at the beach with dad a week ago. Long time ago I've been at the beach!
For the rest not much interesting to tell, only that I'm incredibly busy at school. It's official now. The summervacation is over and gone. The only thing that remains are the wonderful memories of London and Lowlands with boyfriend. And ofcourse my wonderful purchases like the Dahlia coat I got, haha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That pidgeon is normal size pidgeon. Sooo... Big, big, big sea-gull.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dahlia coat
Mom's scarf
Vintage dress and boots (Ilovevintage.nl)
Thrifted bow
H&M tights
Viktor & Rolf bag

Little note. For better quality of the pictures, watch my blog in Firefox! It isn't so hard to install. Plus you can keep Internet Explorer ofcourse ;)

16 comments:

Marie said...

Love the pictures of you in front of the water- very pretty! And the birds too of course! :)

Jane said...

haha... isn't this scheveningen with sealife and stuff like that? I've been there at the begin of august spending my holidays with my boyfriend. we watched people (they really had to be insane) doing bungeejumping down that tower, uaaaaaaah. I'm so afraid of heights.
xxx, jane

Georgie said said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dahlia. I got a coat from them last year and it is my favourite coat ever. It makes me look like a doll :-)
x

Mo said...

looks like a lovely day ! beautiful coat !! and huge seagull :-)

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

mooie outfit! leuk die strik in je haar :)
xx

Helen said...

what is that building in the background? it looks very grand!

Marlein said...

Like Georgie said...love Dahlia! I have a Dahlia coat aswell, brought it a few weeks ago from Asos :)

Anyway love the outfit, great boots! :)

Anonymous said...

Geweldig strand en je outfit is ook top! Ben dol op je jas!

Anonymous said...

je jas is erg mooi en je foto's worden steeds beter, zo leuk om te zien!

Caithlin said...

I'm guessing you had some troubles with the wind?

Lovely scarf from your mom!

Charlotte Drene said...

What an incredble beach!
Fantastic photos.

You have the most wonderful hair!
The coat's not bad either. Not bad at all!

casey said...

Lovely outfit! I really like how the cream of the dress goes with the navy of the coat.

And the location looks pretty gorgeous, too!

Eunice said...

can i have your wardrobe please, lady? :) you're so pretty! makes me wish there's Dahlia here in the states. i should just be brave and get it through ASOS, but i'm uncertain about the fit...

daisychain said...

I adore your scarf!

KY said...

Prachtige jas en mooie foto's! Je Q&A posts waren trouwens erg leuk om te lezen :)

Ik zag net je foto op EG in het show je klerenkast topic, en wat ziet dat er jaloersmakend uit haha heb je toevallig maat 37? Ik zag dat je ook in A'foort woont, dus dan kom ik je schoenen- en klerenkast eens plunderen! :p

Anonymous said...

Mooie jas! En die strik in je haar is schattig :D