Friday, September 18, 2009

Someone wake me, I can't seem to break free

You know, sometimes I feel trapped. Trapped in a world full of obligations. And I'm not liking it. I've never been the kind of girl or person that liked to do things that were obliged to me. Like I've never liked school when I was little. Not because of the learning part. I liked to learn, but because of the fact that it was obliged. That I didn't liked. And frankly I still don't. Now at school I have to make patterns from a dress for someone else. And someone else for me. It means I need to do it perfectly. Without any changes. I can make changes when I'm making my own patterns. I really have to get rid of this behaviour or feeling. Whatever it may be. Because it limits myself. But in some way it just doesn't want to go away.

Oh well, it's just how I am I guess. For the rest I really like to live and do the things I do. And when I'm getting older I hope the feeling is getting less. This isn't a complaining post ;) Just telling how I am, because this still is a personal blog. Some kind of diary, but with also outfits and other things! Things that keep me busy. Sometimes it's about fun things, then it's about sad things, other time it's about happy things and now it's about a bad trait I have.

And now an outfit!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
H&M jacket and tights
Fornarina bow blouse and heels
Selfmade dress
Bow from Claire's
Viktor & Rolf bag
Vintage belt

And what do you think of little Anna. Isn't she cute?! She's the new little kittin from boyfriend.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And another thing. The last time I showed my room was in March. And it was already very different then! For the ones who are 'new' here (new means when you started to read my blog after new year ;) ) I changed my room around last Christmas! Before that it was really really colourful. So I finally have my new bed for about 3 or 4 months now, after waiting for 6 months. I also finally have a nice way to store up my shoes! The only things missing are a nice desk and desk chair. Here are some photos of my room how it is now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Little edit over here... The worst part is, that all these shoes, aren't even all of my shoes. I have more in shoeboxes... But those are the ones I'm not wearing a lot. I rarely wear those.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And something that isn't standing on my room, but at the other side of the attic.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The rack behind this rack isn't mine! Just so you know.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
More clothes I own... Pretty bad, no?

48 comments:

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

woow, ik wil wel een keer winkelen in jouw kamer (A). wat een lief poesje! en leuke outfit! vooral jasje, rokje en schoenen.
ik ken het wel hoor... ik ben moe op dit moment, en ik wil eigenlijk slapen, maar ik denk... ja ik moet ook dit doen en dat doen. en dan denk ik; mag ik niet gewoon slapen als ik moe ben? snap dat je je daar benauwd door voelt, dat heeft iedereen wel denk ik :).

xx

yishyene said...

OH MY GOD @ the amount of shoes!
Love it!

Marmelindela said...

*Valt achterover van verbazing en jaloezie*. Wat een mooie kamer en wat een mooie kleren en schoenen en wat een mooie foto's en wat een schattig katje. Agossie.

eednic said...

love your jacket! and your tiny little kitten too!

Georgie said said...

Oh! I love your wardrobe! Very jealous.

doctors and dealers said...

je kleren en schoenen zijn echt wauw <3

Anonymous said...

Ik vind je outfit super en die kitten is echt way beyond cute!

Je hebt inderdaad ontzettend veel kledij en schoenen, maar zoalng je ze waardeert en je er goed bij voelt is het fijn! Ik zou er trots op zijn!

Morgen ga ik met mijn camera terug naar de winkel, ik ga voet bij stuk houden tot ie scherpe foto's kan maken/ik een nieuwe krijg! Kan ik weer eindelijk fatsoenlijke outfitfoto's maken!

Anonymous said...

foto 9 is heel leuk! je outfit trouwens ook! het katje is te cute voor woorden en wat zou ik graag jouw schoenencollectie willen hebben!!

FASHIONITA said...

Ik vind jouw combinatie met het jasje ook heel leuk hahha ;) Ik vind het ook zo een fijn jasje je kan het met bijna alles combineren en je kan er zoveel kanten mee op love it!

En ik ben zo jaloers op jouw schoenen collectie ik heb namelijk zelf een enorme schoenen en tassen tic! Dus ik hoop dat ik ooit zo een grote collectie als de jouwe heb. Maar ik mag nu ook niet klagen voor een 14 jarig meisje haha ;) maar mijn collectie kan niet tippen aan de jouwe hihi

En chloe is inderdaag geweldig alles wat zij draagt zou ik oom dragen. Ik hou van de simpelheid van haar outfit maar wel altijd met iets geks en stijlvols zoals haar accessoires en dat ene hoedje op de foto die ik op m'n blog heb :)

Unknown said...

I love that purse btw thanx 4 ur visit & comment on my blog! ;-)

Anonymous said...

i love ur vest!! and OMG! u do have clothes...lol

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

i love the skirt and the hairbow! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

woooh jouw kledingrek/schoenenkast O__o jaloersmakend!
Superleuk outfitje ook, en ik vind je haar echt prachtig. Ik zou het zelf eigenlijk ook zo willen, maar ik weet nog niet of ik het durf :P

Raisa said...

My jaw dropped when i saw the amount of shoes you've got. You're so lucky!!!

:D

heleen said...

Dit vond ik echt een superleuke post! :) Je outfit is mooi, khou vooral van die 'puffy' schoudertjes en je Viktor&Rolf tas is goddelijkkk. Je kamer lijkt een paradijsje! Zelfs de achtergrond van je pc-bureaublad vind ik leuk, haha!

Caithlin said...

Yooow, your shoe closet kinda looks like that of Jane from Sea of Shoes. Jealous!! Lovely shoot, I loved the last picture.

robin sue said...

oh god, wat n leuke kamer heb jij!
je bed is echt prachtig! en je kleding & schoenen ook haha!

Helen said...

eeeee kitten! eeeee clothes & shoes! this is such a nice post :) hehe

The High Heel Times said...

Oh dear, I've just realized how many piars of shoes you own. Fantastic!
Anna is so cute indeed!

Dodo said...

Die zwarte Fornarina schoenen zijn wel een favoriet, of niet? :P
En ik vond je kamer toen al amazing (behang is leuk!) ^^

Stacy said...

pfft you can never own too much clothing!!
that kitten is freakin adorable as are your bows!! and i cannot believe how organized your shoes are

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

So many delicious clothes and shoes. I am so jealous.

-Catherine

UnoCosa said...

such a lovely and comprehensive post - and i also can relate to you regarding how, sometimes, i got so overwhelmed by my feeling that it hindered my progress .... nowadays, i start to accept it as i believe it's part of being super-sensitive and emotional, which is also the personal traits for those who tend to be more creative .... you have a very lovely blog .... xoxo

Katy said...

ohh thats the cutest kitten ive ever seen <3

Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

wat een supergave blog!!
Ik volg je blog nu echt zo leuk:D

xx
Malu.

www.malusfashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Geweldig outfitje, en wat leuk dat je dat jurkje zelf gemaakt hebt. Dat poesje is ook superschattig, die oogjes ahh! En je kamer... zucht!

LAYNE said...

I totally agree about feeling obligated to do things....
On a better note, Your closet area is amazing. I am drooling over all of the shoes.

xx,
fashionlayne

kwinst said...

Je kamer ziet er echt super leuk uit! En je schoenen kastjes zijn super leuk! Heel leuk gedaan! Je outfitje is ook weer erg leuk! Je bent mijn favorite blogger haha! =D

Sarahx said...

ik ben echt jaloers op al jou schoenen! en hoeveel kleding jij hebt wauw!
geen wonder dat al je outfits zo mooi zijn, je hebt gewoon super veel mooie spullen

įƒ¦♥ CONFASHIONS FROM AMSTERDAM said...

Wat een lief outfitje! Je hebt echt een aparte smaak, hou ervan! En je katje wat lieffffff !! Onze poes (zelfde printje als jouw liefje) heeft een half jaar geleden kittens gekregen en daar zat ook zo'n klein schildpadje bij, die lijkt echt op de jouwe! Geniet ervan meis en ik roof je kamer nog wel een x leeg :)

Q's Daydream said...

Oh my goodness! You are just a darling girl, with darling clothes and a darling kitty! :o)

KY said...

Wauw wat een geweldige kamer heb je, helemaal mijn smaak. Als ik later uit huis ga, wil ik mn kamer ook zo inrichten, nu moet ik het nog doen met mijn lelijke rotzooi kamer die ik deel met mijn zus hehe
Je hebt echt veel mooie kleren en schoenen joh, draag je je schoenen ook allemaal? Hoewel ze ook gewoon heel mooi staan zo op een rijtje in je kast! Je outfit is erg leuk weer, vooral je tas, die is echt liefde! Lieve kitten ook, ze is zo klein!

Ilse said...

wauwww.. gewoon wauw. die schoenen! *drool*
leuk outfitje ook!
en je hebt gelijk over die obligated dingen. it sucks!

chameleon said...

wauw wat een mooi collectie!
En ja dat plaatje is indrukwekkend he
Ik zag hem ergens en ik dacht echt: woooow :O die moet ik opslaan

Kimberley said...

Ik vind je blog echt geweldig je bent echt een onwijs origineel meisje en je kamer is precies mijn smaak maar 1 dingetje asjeblieffffttt stop met dat getuite mondje, dat geeft je echt zo'n bimbo look en dat ben je echt totaaaal niet! Verder zo doorgaan het is echt heel leuk om te lezen en naar te kijken!

Sam said...

Everyone thank you all so much for the sweet reactions!^^

@ Kimberly
Dankje! En over m'n lippen... Ik kan daar niet zoveel aan doen hoor, aangezien dat het gewoon de vorm van m'n lippen is.

Anonymous said...

I don't even think, it is a bad trait, when you don't like to be obliged to do things. It just means, that you are a freedom loving person. ^^

As long, as you realize, that you sometimes have to do, what you are obliged to, and act accordingly, I think, you will get along. Plus, you can always take some tiny bit of freedom in doing things the way you do it ;o)

Usually I like your style and stuff, and would make some nice comment about it here, as well, but unfortunately, my PC does not open the images ;-;

Best wishes!!

Liset said...

Dankje voor je berichtje! Mijn groene rokje is inderdaad van de H&M, van vorig seizoen. Ben er zelf ook superblij mee! Helaas is hij een beetje beschadigd en zou ik graag een nieuwe willen maar ik kan ze niet meer vinden...

Leuke foto's en outfit! En WAUW wat heb je een prachtige kamer en garderobe! Je V&R tas is trouwens ook echt super!

Kim said...

Cute outfit! And I love your boyfriend's new kitten, she's so cutee! Your room looks amazing as well, very much my style. As for your clothes and shoes.. I'm simply jealous haha.

Miss Harrcore said...

Your shoes *_*

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love those cone heels and your little fur baby!

Anonymous said...

your outfit looks really cute as usual, and your room is soooooo pretty! Must say I'm a bit jealous of all the space you have there.

Also, I've been wondering: do you ever meet up with other bloggers? Here in Brazil bloggers seem to do that a lot, but I don't remember you ever mentioning it... just curious!

love

Isabel

Anonymous said...

can i have your room? and your clothes? and your kitty? please?

:) dodgy

Anonymous said...

not at all! love the outift, the kitty is darling and the shoes are immense! your rivaling jane @ sea of shoes!

Kati said...

The outfit is stunning, as always!
And the kitty is the cutest thing I have seen in ages!

delina said...

wauw schitterend meid, mooie kamer ook. Mijn nieuwe poesje komt dinsdag kan niet wachten :D! En wat heb jij veel schoenen zeg :O xx

LAB said...

Wooooow jouw schoenencollectie :|

xx

vintageishot.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog for a while, but am usually to shy to comment, but I had to say, oh my gosh, your closet is amazing :) I love how it's cluttered with so many gorgeous dresses. And let's not even talk about your shoe wall! :) May I ask who that black and white dress w/ the sheer sleeves and white flowers hung in front of your shoes is by? It is stunning!

Take care!