- Finishing patterns of a coat
- Making the coat
- Finishing patterns of a dress
- Making a dress
- Finishing patterns of a jacket
- Finishing an English Assignment
- Making a Dutch Assignment
- Finishing an assignment from my fabric-knowledge class (2 assignments actually)
- Making an assignment for another class (have no idea how I can translate it to English)
- And as least studying for my economics class
I'll stop writing now. It's getting pretty late here. Where did my sleep go to? Oh, there it is. I just had to yawn.
Here are the outfits and hopefully till next week (if school didn't killed me in the meantime)!
Wearing a vintage dress and bow and Miss Sixty waistbelt. This was somewhere in April.
This was at the beginning of September. Wearing a vintage shirt, leather shorts, waistbelt and bow and Bally heels.
Also at the beginning of September! Wearing H&M jacket, Laundry Industry dress, H&M tights and Emporio Armani heels!
Also from the beginning of September. Wearing a Dahlia blazer, Episode dress, vintage waistbelt, Fornarina half moon necklace and Stella McCartney pointy toe pumps.
Again September. Wearing a Steps blazer, vintage waistbelt and pants and Miu Miu pumps.
Somewhere in June I believe. Wearing an Anna van Toor cardigan, Fornarina top, vintage belt and bow, Ilovevintage birdcage necklace, a selfmade skirt, H&M tights and Mirror peeptoe's.
Also somewhere in June. H&M cardigan, vintage skirt that belonged to Evi, H&M lace tights and Bally platforms.
And as last! Vintage dress and waistbelt and Dries van Noten heeled Sandals.
So, that are again a lot of old outfit! I'm going to try to make some new photos today. Hope everyone will have a lovely weekend!