Friday, October 9, 2009

Pants again

So, here's todays outfit! Yes, I actually wore pants. Strange, non? I really don't understand why so many girls wear jeans or pants like these, since I think they're uncomfortable! And I must admit that I'm kinda insecure about my legs in tights pants/jeans... Now I'm going to pack my bag, because I'm going to boyfriend and I'm spending there the night. I hope I have the time to post a new interview tomorrow evening! It's with a very lovely girl called Ilse and I adore her style. She's really cool.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sorry that I don't have more photos! The rest were pretty bad...
H&M divided hat
Steps scarf
See by Chloé top
American Vintage black tanktop
Fornarina leatherlook coated pants
M by MJ peeptoe's

15 comments:

Liset said...

Wat een mooie top! Ik hou ik niet zo van jeans... Was je nog naar die blogger-meeting gegaan in Antwerpen? Of moet die nog komen?

daisychain said...

you look great <3

Lady Stardust said...

i love that blouse

xx

www.inspirations.co.nr

Marie said...

I hate wearing jeans! I own one pair, and I never really wear them:P

You look great as always :D

Katie said...

Ik vind die hoed zeer tof (:

Chomy said...

u look greaat!!!!

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

staat je ook leuk :) wat stoerder... ik vind jeans juist veel fijner zitten dan panty's, die moet ik altijd opstropen enzo xd. maar ja, jeans is wel saaier.
xx

ZEPETIT said...

Really nice!

Zepequeña.

Fashion Insanity said...

I love your See by Chloé top! Beautiful color!

Anonymous said...

De broek staat je echt goed en dat bloesje is echt lief. Hoedje is cool!

Ik draag ook niet graag broeken, voel me er nooit fijn in.

Anonymous said...

Ik hou ook niet van jeans / of broeken, rokjes en jurkjes zijn zoveel comfortabeler en minder saai! Maar je hebt er toch nog een leuke outfit van gemaakt hoor, en je hoeft je echt geen zorgen te maken over je benen!

Anonymous said...

You certainly pull off the look, but I agree, pants are uncomfortable!

Anonymous said...

love the blouse, it's gorgeous!
xoxox

Unknown said...

Love this outfit
x

Seeker said...

Oh you look so nice in pants, love it.

xoxo