Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Vacation, Walibi Halloween, Evi, My Fair Lady and Dahlia

I have several things to say this post. First I want to say thank you to all who answered my questions! I really really appreciate it!^^ I'm also very surprised of the fact that no one really thinks I need to improve something. Except for maybe a new lay out. But you know what my problem is with lay outs? I'm very critical, I rarely like a lay out. But when I do find a lay out that I like, I'll consider to it use it here.
I'm also going to try to show more things that I made at school. Patterns and things like that. This week I'm about to finish 2 new samples, so when they're finished I'm going to show them. Pinky swear.
For I forget, I still have one more question for the Internet Explorer users! How is the quality of my photos in Internet Explorer? In the Internet Explorer I have, the quality of some photo's isn't that good.

Now about past weekend! It was so fun and busy! It started friday after school. My school vacation started and I still need to finish some things at home. I had to bring all the things with me and I had to carry all the things in 4 heavy, almost snapping, plastic bags. So I called my dad and asked him if he had the time to pick me up from school. I mean, carrying 4 heavy plastic bags with you (plus my own bag, so actually 5 bags. Auwts) the train in and out isn't so pleasant. I need to travel with 3 trains when I'm going home and normally it isn't fun, but this was just awful. And gladly he didn't had to do anything that day and he picked me up! (I seriously have the sweetest father ever.) After he picked me up we rented some films and went to my mom's house to get some clothes and shoes. I spended my weekend at my dad's.
When it was Saturday evening Evi arrived here! We ate a lot of chocolate and popcorn. Not good, but so delicious. We watched 3 films. Well, actually 2 and a quarter. We watched Inkheart (I recommend it), My Fair Lady (with Audrey Hepburn) and a little part of Drag me to Hell (never again. Nasty, nasty, nasty!). The next day Evi, my dad, my grandmother and I went out for lunch. I've had tomato soup! Very good tomato soup, hehe. After lunch Evi and I went to Walibi Halloween! We went to the show Beetlejuice (I've also been there last year, see it here) and believe me. He's one little, horny beetle. Evi and I laughed our behinds off, haha. The rest of the evening was also very fun and scary.
Monday we spended half the day in bed and watched some films. Around 3 O'clock we got out of bed and got dressed. Evi took my dad outfit shots (thanks Evi!) and after taking the photos it was already 5:30 PM and we needed to go away, because we were going out for diner to a Japanese restaurant in Hilversum. That restaurant has the most delicious food ever.

Sorry for the whole story! Here are the photos Evi took of and for me! I wore this outfit several times last week. Got addicted.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Designer Remix blouse
Heaven & Earth dress from Asos.com
Steps scarf
H&M tights
Givenchy ankleboots
Vintage purse from Ilovevintage.nl
The necklace was a gift from my dad

Now the last thing I still need to tell! About 2 months ago I got an award from lovely Ruxandra and I'm sooooo ashamed that it took so long to post it here. But better late than never, right? I also need to write down 10 interesting things about me.

Ok here we go:
1. Since I installed The Sims 3 on my new computer I'm addicted. Last week Monday I played all day long The Sims 3. I didn't even got dressed, only wore my pyjamas.
2. I don't really like my education anymore. I'm more interested in a journalism education. I love writing.
3. When I was little I always used to draw. My grandmother has a sewing room and one wall is full with my drawings I made when I was 'little'.
4. I've had several pets when I was younger. In total I had 3 bunnies, 5 guinea-pigs, 1 rat, 3 hamsters (one time I had 2 hamster in the same cage (male and female) and we got 6 baby hamsters!), 2 cats (one is still alive) and a dog, who we still have!
5. Boyfriend and I are planning to live together in Amsterdam in some years.
6. I've been buying to many red and dark blue clothes lately.
7. I used to wear only silver jewellery, but these days I also wear a lot of gold.
8. I miss being 14.
9. Since boyfriend and I are together, I started to listen more to 'hard' music.
10. In my last year of primary school we had to do a musical in front of all the parents. The musical was called 'Bubblegum Gangsters'. I hated it.

Now I need to past this award on to 10 bloggers. But I don't want to past it on to only 10 bloggers. I want to give this award to all my lovely and loyal readers! If you haven't got this award yet, it's yours!

I hope everyone liked my writings and here are the last 3 things I wanted to show you! It's all from Dahlia ^^
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I finally have the coat!! The colour is a bit more dark in real.

Little edit:
Lostprophets (favorite band for several years now) has finally a new single out!^^

37 comments:

Liset said...

De laatste jas is praaachtig! Echt super! Ik vind je outfitje heel mooi, staat je goed

Ditte, Dorte, Julie og Jeppe said...

wow, that coat is to die for!

Marie said...

Aw, your so sweet! Sounds like you had some good times with Evi and stuff too. Sucks that you have to take so many trains home, haha.
I like reading those challenges, always nice to know more about the person behind the blog!

VIOLHAINE LARSEN said...

That coat is gorgeous.

Marlein said...

Great post! I have that second dress by Dahlia aswell :)

Like Marie said, it's nice to read about your daily life as well as the fashion stuff :)

xxx

Caithlin said...

I love lostprophets! And i can see why you wore that outfit several times. Your stuff from Dahlia is also really great!

chloe said...

wow, awesome dresses, so pretty!
i was a huge lostprophets fan a couple of years ago but haven't listened to their stuff in a while - thanks for reminding me of them! x

Kat said...

thanks for the comment. i hope the price of the sandal goes down a lot, too. cute leopard dress & red coat! :) love them!

Amy // The Girl In The Bowler Hat said...

I love that coat, I'm so jealous! It's perfect :)
I love that song too

xxxx

Gunizi said...

He leuke jurken en jas. Ik vind jouw stijl echt heel leuk.

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

die jurk is so leuk! en je nieuwe aankoopjes zijn ook weer super :)!
xx

Szataniołek said...

You look so pretty! And that coat, och... I want it... :)

Jennifer Jacobs said...

Je jurkje is echt adorable <3

Seeker said...

You look adorable!!! Love your skirt.

And that coat.... OMG.... just to die for.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

haha, grappig! ik heb dezelfde musical gedaan aan het einde van groep acht. Ik vond hem nog best leuk =p

liefs, trouwe lezer.

ga zo door! =D

Balancebeam said...

Hej sam the man.
Alles goed tegenwoordig?
Leeft FV eigenlijk nog?
Zo ja, sorry for the lack of presence.. Echt te druk met school. En geen internet tot nu haha

Groetjes!

p.s. Heb jij trouwens nog iets van 1ncoming gehoord? Ik (weer) niet namelijk...

Unknown said...

Heel leuke gecombineerd met die blouse en het jurkje!

xx
www.littlefashionnotes.blogspot.com

Leaa said...

OOOMG de kaugomballen gangsters! Like argh.. I had to do that musical too! I was 'boss' one of the fake gangsters.. @__@ It did have one positive thing though; I found out that a french mustache doesn't look weird on me at all! XD

muchlove said...

Your outfit is so cute. I love your vintage bag.

What a fabulous coat too!

Anonymous said...

The dress of ASOS is beautiful!

daisychain said...

Your Dahlia buys make me so jealous!

Jess said...

Vind je outfitje erg leuk. Je hebt echt een eigen stijl en dat vind ik knap, ik heb dat namelijk nog steeds niet. Ben verder verliefd op je nieuwe jas...

xxx

Fashion Nicotine said...

Nice blog!

C A said...

Hi, I've just found your blog and I love it, as well as the pictures!!

MAISON CHAPLIN: fashion shows, backtage, interviews with the best designers, photoshoots!

Now following you, follow me 2! ;)

www.MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

Move said...

I love ur outfits, you have such a great style, love it soo much

xxx

Imogen said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I really love your dress and the white top you wore under it. If I had that dress I'd be wearing it many times too, so PERFECT.

KY said...

Mooie aankopen en je ziet er weer prachtig uit! Ben benieuwd naar een aanfoto van de jas, volgens mij past hij echt perfect bij je :)

Hoe valt dat Dahlia blazertje uit de vorige post eigenlijk?

siel said...

die jas van dahlia is prachtig !
en het boek van inkheart ( hart van inkt) is btw beter vind ik
er zijn zelfs al drie boeken van
Stiekem is het wel een kinderboek, of misschien al wel jeugd maar ik was er vroeger dol op :)

This chick's got style said...

Dat tweede jurkje van Dahlia is echt geweldig!!

Lauren said...

i LOVE that animal print dress with the zipper SO much. amazing, i'm super jealous!

lauren
www.papergownfashion.blogspot.com

Claire said...

Oh wow that coat is perfect! Where is it from?

Also I love your blog its really lovely :)

Kristin said...

Gorgeous! I love the tartan plaid! And your coat is so stunning!

Abdabr said...

The first dress (checked with a bow) is amazing.

mice said...

lovley purse! (:

xoxo,
http://placeforthemoment.blogspot.com

Maddie said...

wow, amazing dresses, love your blog!i use to wear silver jewellery but now a lot of gold too :)

Anonymous said...

Hele mooie outfit, dat jurkje is echt lief.

Geweldig! Dat jurkje met dierenprint is echt fantastisch!

Gefeliciteerd met je award!

Willemijn said...

Die jas is echt heeel mooi!