Thursday, October 1, 2009

Homework

Jugh, I want to post something usefull here, but I'm too busy with my English presentation. I have to make a little speech tomorrow for my English class about my apprenticeship I did in April and May. I'm not scared for it, but it is a lot of work I must admit and I started too late on it. But that's something I always do. I always start the evening before.
But it's almost weekend and sunday is my birthdayparty! Time needs to go fast now!
Oh, a little note. Since I got a new computer for my birthday I can't post anything new with photos in the next couple of days! Don't have my photos yet on this lovely, new, very very very fast computer =p
Hope everyone will have a lovely weekend!^^

6 comments:

Liset said...

Succes met je presentatie morgen :)

Sam said...

Merci!^^ Komt wel goed denk ik! :)

Mo said...

good luck !!

Imogen said...

Good luck and I'm looking forward to your later posts.

jennifer Jacobs said...

Maak er een leuke verjaardag van!

Ariella said...

Happy belated birthday, Sam! I have missed so many wonderful posts and outfits by you - you are as darling as ever!