Friday, October 30, 2009

Hello weekend!

I could say that I'm on a little roll this week when it comes up to posting things. I think it's because I've been home early every day this week and had the opportunity to make some photo's in the backyard when it still was light outside. Instead of coming home at 5:30 when it's already too dark.
Went to school this morning at 8:30 AM. And while I was riding on my bike I enjoyed all the colourful leaves and the fresh air. I do love fall! But after a short 5 minute ride on my bike I already was at the trainstation and had to go in the train, otherwise I would have missed it. And there were a lot of noisy kids in there. And that on the early morning! When I arrived at school it was already 9:40 and the only thing I had to do at school was turn in my English assignment and I could go home again. I was home at 10:45. Now the afternoon just started! I already have the feeling that it's around 5 O'clock, since I'm not used to being home this early. Though I don't mind, haha. Now I'm only going to put the photo's here and then I'm going to walk with the dog (who's in dreamland at the moment on my bed, the cute little thing)! And uhm, excuse me for the amount of photo's... There were just so many to pick from... If you think it's annoying just scroll fast down!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have a squirrel on my dress! Though it's tiny. And thanks to boyfriend for making these photo's!

H&M hat and tights
Earrings from Ilovevintage.nl
Dahlia dress (isn't it lovely?
DKNY jeans jacket (wore it when I was 12 and I still fit it perfect!)
The necklace was a gift from my dad
Fornarina pumps

18 comments:

Corinna said...

your outfit is so cute! i also like the background with the lake...it looks so fairytale like!

p.s. i have a necklace that looks really similar to yours

Liset said...

Wat een leuke outfit! Ik heb vandaag ook een dahlia-outfit aan haha Geweldig merk!

kwinst said...

Jurkje staat je erg leuk! en mooi de kleuren ook met dat rood! Vind alleen het jasje wat minder..

Anonymous said...

Mooie foto's! Dat rokje is echt leuk. Dat spijkerjasje ook, een beetje eighties-ish!

Dione said...

Super leuk, zoals altijd!

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

I love this whole outfit its so cute and flirty. The black blouse is so nice and I love your matching hat and tights pulls the whole outfit together.

Cammila said...

I adore that blouse, and the sweet little earrings really set it off. Beautiful!

Seeker said...

Beautiful pictures, you look so adorable.

Have a nice weekend

xoxo

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

echt super leuke outfit!
xx

The High Heel Times said...

Lovely pictures, love the shots of the details!

Luna said...

very cute outfit :D
is that an alligator? ._.

xoxo

Christina said...

I thought your dress was a blouse/skirt combo. I seriously flipped out when I saw the "blouse" part!

Sadie's Wardrobe said...

I really really love finishing school early, its such a nice treat!

After seeing these photos I'm definitely going to have to get some red tights - they look so sweet!

xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey, heb je dit al gezien?

http://blog.modcloth.com/category/style-inspirations

Groetjes,

Ellie said...

hey i love your website and sense of stile especially.
check out my blog and stuff i have for sale... or at least, pass the word =]

The Closet Of Euphoria said...

mooie outfit!
ik vind het echt gedurfd dat je groen met rood combineert ... en het ziet er gewoon super uit!

Patricia S. said...

Lovely photos! And love your outfit, amazing colours!

eednic said...

the green and deep red are really beautiful together!