Monday, October 5, 2009

The birthday party and an outfit

So here are some photos of my birthday party! I had so much fun yesterday. So so so so much!! This couldn't have been a better birthday. I don't have all the photos yet, but when I do get them, I'll show some of them! ;) For now I'm going to show my saturday and yesterday evening outfit (forgot to make photos of my official birthday outfit... Sorry!) and some photos I made from when we were on the boat in Amsterdam! And excuse me that some of the outfit shots are blurry. The sun was going down.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vintage lace top, skirt and purse (all from Ilovevintage.nl)
Scarf from Steps
The beautiful necklace was a birthdaygift from my dad (he wanted to give me something that was forever)
Givenchy ankleboots

And now the Amsterdam/birthdayparty photos!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And my cake!!

Now I'm going to order some things from Asos (first time!) with the money I got from my birthday hehe.

24 comments:

Kat said...

cute outfit/pics of amsterdam! i want to visit the netherlands one day.

Liset said...

Superleuke outfit, vooral de vintage lace top! Mooie foto's van je verjaardag. Ik werk op een rondvaartboot dus ik zie Amsterdam vaak vanaf het water ;-)

Anonymous said...

Supermooi rokje!

Anonymous said...

Prachtig! De combinatie van kant en bloemetjesprint vind ik altijd zo mooi.

Jess said...

Je ziet erg mooi uit zeg! Ziet erg gezellig uit op die rondvaartboot. Ben benieuw wat je gaat bestellen van Asos.

XXX

kwinst said...

Je zag er mooi uit! en je schoenen zijn echt liefde! het taartje is trouwens ook echt superschattig met dat bloemetje!

Ga je die dahlia jurkjes kopen?!

x!

Moomby said...

love your style! and such beautiful pictures too! thanks for sharing!

Mo said...

you look raelly cute !! it seemed like it was great indeed !!! and that piece of cake is beautiful !

daisychain said...

your party looks so fun, and you look divine.

Marlein said...

Great outfit again! Really love the handbag! I'm glad you had a nice birthday :)

Have fun shopping at Asos! But be careful...it's addictive haha ;)

This chick's got style said...

Hele mooie outfit!!

Laia said...

your cake looks pretty cool and your cake delicious!!

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

ziet er zeker gezellig uit! cute rokje <3

Ilse said...

oeehh geweldige b-day outfit! vooral de rok & blouse. jaaaa
en je taartje is superschattig. hihi

Kristin said...

What a perfect birthday outfit! I LOVE the lace top paired with the floral skirt. Your cake looked so yummy! Happy belated birthday!

rani said...

love your gorgeous outfits :D aahh, how i'd love to go to amsterdam one day :D

Anonymous said...

nice top! :)

Helen said...

amsterdam looks lovely! and that cake, yum.

Anonymous said...

Lieve Sam! Fantastische outfit. Amsterdam is een hele mooie stad en je feest ziet er gezellig uit! Zelfs de taart is pure fashion!
x Rebecca

Unknown said...

Hee ik zag al je foto's op het forum van Girlscene.
wat een leuke style heb jij zeg!
En leuke blog ik volg je.

xx

Imelda said...

Superleuke outfit, zeker het rokje vind ik echt mooi!
Die ketting die je van je vader gekregen hebt is echt geweldig mooi!
De rondvaart op de boot ziet er wel tof uit en je cake ziet er heerlijk uit :)

Cammila said...

I'm glad that I returned from blogging hiatus just barely in time to wish you a happy birthday! You look just as fabulous as expected -- I'm particularly infatuated with your bag. :)

Unknown said...

happy birthday - loving the skirt in the first pic xoxox

Laura said...

prachtige outfit!