Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Everyone's at it

It's noticeable that school really really started again. With a lot of assignments. I'm almost constantly tired. Today I turned in 3 assignments and finished another one and started on another new one. And to be thinking that the first period of school is already finished (every school year exist out of 4 periods). Now tomorrow and friday are the days you can still work on your unfinished assignments for the last time. Otherwise you'll have a problem. Oh goodie, just what I need. Another stressful day. I'm so tired... Also couldn't sleep last night. And when I was finally asleep I woke up because I thought I heard something. Away sleep. It went that way the whole night long. So because of the lack of sleep and a lot of stress I had a huge headache the whole day through. Oh well, the most stressful period is almost over! When I got home today the sun was still shining, so I took my chance and made some photo's outside with my new Dahlia coat, lace shirt and the vintage skirt that belonged to Evi, but gave it to me for my birthday! She really is the best friend ever. I love her so much ^^
And you've probably haven't seen these shoes before... I got them last year for my birthday but never seem to wear them when I'm making photo's. Pretty lame.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dahlia coat
Vila lace shirt
Vintage skirt that I got from Evi
The necklace was a gift from my dad
Steps scarf
Vintage bow (in my hair)
Viktor & Rolf bag
Michael Kors pumps

And now I'm off to bed since it's already too late again! Good night everyone!

25 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like your style !
Great pics
x

Kristin said...

Beautiful photos! I love those shoes!

Lauren said...

this outfit is amazing - like the most awesome ballerina ever. i'm totally jealous of the shoes.

lauren
www.papergownfashion.blogspot.com

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

That really is the most stunning jacket and I love the lace shirt to. Plus your bag is gorgeous, it looks like it could hold loads!

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

i love your pink skirt!

vivatveritas.blogspot.com

Christina said...

I love your top and coat! I have a black lace long-sleeve that I've never worn and you've just inspired me to break it out.

Laura said...

erg leuk!
i love your V&R bag!!

Liset said...

Prachtige jas en tas!

West Coast Boomer said...

you look so great --but do TOSS THAT scarf...it looks like a moth eaten disaster --and you are wayy too cute to have it near you.

robin sue said...

mooie jas!

Fashionable Mama said...

love, love, LOVE the bag...

Cristina Lopez Pancorbo said...

I love (LOVE) your coat!! to not talk about the V&R bag....gggggrrrrrrrr!!! :)

Cris

http://numen-atit.blogspot.com/

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

hele mooie jas en ook heel lief rokje :)!
xx

Imelda said...

Wat een leuke combinatie de kleur van de rok en de jas samen! Echt heel leuk gevonden!

Corinna said...

i love your outfit, it's so pretty

TrousersShoesandSkirts said...

The coat is just amazing! Wow!
weheartnewyork.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I adore the red coat, and that bag..! It's absolutely gorgeous.
you have a great blog, and some really lovely outfit posts.
Your photographs are also amazing!

www.anoushkaprobyn.blogspot.com

daisychain said...

I adore your skirt, so feminine and delicate

Secondhand Stella said...

Such a cute skirt and jacket!

Anonymous said...

Geweldige jas en tas en rok en top! Haha, heel mooi allemaal ;) Succes met je opdrachten nog!

Lvst said...

Super leuk! En je hakken zijn altijd prachtig :)

Anonymous said...

Die jas is echt geweldig!

Anonymous said...

sterkte en succes met al je opdrachten en de stress die erbij komt kijken! de kanten body en de rok zijn echt geweldig, je boft maar met een vriendin die zulke toffe en lieve cadeaus geeft!

Mo said...

i adore the coat ! the shoes and skirt are beautiful !!

Helen said...

your hair looks really nice here