Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy weekend

Friday evening I went to my dad, because we were going to watch Domino day. It's a kind of a tradition from me and my dad to watch it together. We're doing it for about 8 years already. I stayed there for the night. But I didn't brought much clothes with me. Only a shirt, a pair of tights and other shoes. So I still wore the same skirt yesterday.

Yesterday evening I went out for dinner with the boyfriend and his family. I'm not that kind of a family person, but I really had a good time. It was really fun. We went to a Mexican restaurant and this was the first time in such kind of a restaurant. And guess what. I want to do it more often! I spended the night over at the boyfriend and now I'm home, doing my homework. Well, not now actually, but I wanted to post this. Now I'm going further.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shirt, H&M
Skirt, selfmade
Waistbelt, vintage
Scarf, Oilily (I wore it when I was 4 or 5 years old)
Grape necklace, vintage
Tights, H&M
Boots, H&M
Headband, can't remember
Broche, gift from my dad when I graduated

11 comments:

renéesturme. said...

Geweldige schoenen! Ik zag ze eerder op een andere site en had nooit verwacht dat ze van de H&M waren. Helaas zit er geen H&M met schoenen bij mij in de buurt.

chloe said...

nice outfit, i like the stripes :) x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Love the skirt and the necklace.

Anonymous said...

Wauw wat een mooie outfit!

Anonymous said...

Wow I love those shoes and your shirt!
It looks so natural and wealthy. I wonder what your boyfriend looks like...

Anonymous said...

Mooie outfit en het staat je super goed! De schoenen zijn echt prachtig!

Sam said...

Thank you all!

@ Katherine
Thank you! And maybe I will post a picture of my boyfriend. If he won't mind ofcourse.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Yeah I would like to see how he looks like! I guess you two are really beautiful...

Anonymous said...

I agree, if I see them walking I'll probably want to hug them cuz they're so adorable..

Sam said...

Haha! You two make me laugh out loud! The boyfriend and I are two very different people when you look at the outside. A lot of girls say we don't belong to each other, because we look so different. But on the inside we're very similar.

Anonymous said...

Well, if he's hot, who cares xD