Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My explanation about my 'really' bad English

So this is a fast post for today. I'm feeling really sick and I did nothing, but lying in bed the past couple of days. Horrible. But sometimes I get these comments, that my English is 'really' bad and why I don't write this blog in Dutch. So I just wanted to mention that I'm NOT an English student. I study Fashion and Clothing. So for the people who expect a perfect English written blog. Stop expecting. Stop complaining. I can get so annoyed by these kind of comments. I write it in English, that more people can read it. That it's more accessible for people who don't speak Dutch. I try to write it so correct as possible and I think if you read it, you can understand what I'm writing or what I'm aiming at.

So for the girl 'Patty', who said that my English is 'painfully' limited. I hope you now understand why I write this blog in English. And go bother someone else.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Het spreekt toch voor zich waarom je engels praat?
En don'nt worry mijn engels is veeel erger xD

wel stom dat mense daarover zagen
je ziet toch vaak zo'n blogs O_o

Anonymous said...

you're damn right.
let them complain, you're doing beautifully, after all it's about your outfits. it doesn't matter if you're not gramatically correct, so WHO CARES?

Imelda said...

Ik hoop dat je je snel beter voelt!

Ik snap echt niet waarom mensen over zo een onnuttige dingen moeten zagen he! Het is toch logisch dat je in het Engels blogt! MIjn Engels is ook helemaal niet goed en dat merk ik zeker als ik een post aan het typen ben, maar de mensen verstaan wel wat je wil duidelijk maken. Ik kan zelfs niet helemaal correct schrijven in het Nederlands :p

Ik heb je twee awards geschonken op mijn blog, dus ga zeker eens een kijkje nemen!

Julia said...

Sam, ik vind het super dat je je blog in het engels schrijft. Jouw stijl is niet bedoel voor alleen nationaal niveau, het is internationaal waard en daarom vind ik het alleen maar super dat je in 't engels schrijft!

Anonymous said...

Het was mij nog niet eens opgevallen! :')

En inderdaad: laat ze lekker klagen!

Sam said...

Ha! Dank jullie wel! Ben blij dat jullie het met me eens zijn