Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New camera!

I FINALLY have a NEW camera! I'm SOOO happy with it. That will explain all of those capitals hehe. Still have to figure out how it works, so it will take a little while till I make my outfit shots with it. I got it from my dad, because of my marks (I had a very good mark list). First we wanted to go to Amsterdam, but that ment that I got a pair of new shoes. No effence to new shoes, but I already have so many! I really wanted something that I really wanted. And that was the camera. First we looked for a Canon Eos 400D. But we couldn't find one. So I got a Sony. A digital single lens reflex camera. I'm not that smart when it comes up with cameras, but I will find it out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWW!! Van zo'n camera droom ik al jaren!

Wees er maar trots op, je hebt het verdiend!!

Ella Wayfarer said...

can i ask you how much you've paid for that one? because i also want a digital single lens reflex, i only have a analogue, and it's gettin expensive...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

this looks like a great camera.im looking forward to see the photos you'll take with it.

Patries said...

Yea ik heb dezelfde!