Friday, November 7, 2008

Should we sit around and wait?

This is one of those days, that I manage to mess up every picture that I make. I'm glad that not all of them are crap. Oh well, it can't be always good. I'm still sick, so I don't have to look good. At least, not when I'm at home.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've been to the hairdresser yesterday, so my hair is a little bit shorter. Just like my bangs and my hair is a bit lighter then normal. I want an other haircolour actually. Wine red, but I'm a bit scared that I will regret it. What do you think? Should I keep this colour or should I dye it wine red?

Cardigan, H&M
Dress, selfmade
Scarf, from my mom (Sorry for wearing it so often, but I love this scarf so much!)
Tights, H&M
Boots, Bronx
Grapenecklace, vintage
Bow in the hair, Six

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your dress and the awesome boots :).

beckylou said...

mooie jas! mooie outfit in totaal gewoon!

Anonymous said...

love it! and if i were you i would dye it wine red it will look really good on you

Anonymous said...

Love the look and the coat!
But I won't do youre wine red :s
maybe brown or something
but I like this colour on you!

Anonymous said...

Je outfit is weer fenomenaal!

Ik zou een moord doen voor je huidige haarkleur, maar ik weet zeker dat wijnrood je wel wel zal staan!

Enne, je foto's zijn toch gelukt ;)

x Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Wijnrood... wow dat is wel even wat anders! :P Maar ik denk dat jij het op de een of andere manier wel kan hebben...

Ook al vind ik je haar echt súpermooi zoals het nu is, ook de kleur.
Ik zou de kapper om advies vragen!

Anonymous said...

noooo don't dye it, it's amazing how it is!