Saturday, November 1, 2008

What's there in my closet?

Once upon a time there was this girl. She was taking photo's for her blog and looking outside the window. It was such beautiful evening. You heard the rain softly on the roof. Once in a while you saw the stars appearing and she was dreaming of her boyfriend. Who she was missing a lot.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She was looking outside when she heard some noise. She heard it again and again and she was wondering where it was coming from! Until she realised..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It was coming out of the closet! She went for a look...
But she was a little scared. What could be in that closed?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Actually she didn't dare to come closer to the closet... It was such a scary closet. But she did it anyway. She just had to know what it was!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She knocked on the door, but there was no reaction, but the noise did stopped.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She slowly opened the door. Who knows what could be there?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The only scary thing in there was an orange dress shirt from her dad, which he wore in the nineties. But still.. What was that noise what she heard?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Who knows what can happen that night... Let's hope she survives it.

Every time when I wear this dress, my imagination ran riot. First I had an 'Alice in Wonderland' theme-ish thing in my head and this time I revived old memories. When I was a little girl, yes again that little, I was SO scared for that closet! From my age of 5 till 8 I hated that closet and was just anxious about it! I also had the same thing at the age of 15. I watched the movie 'Boogyman' with my dad. Gosh, that movie was so scary... But the end was pretty lame. I couldn't sleep that night. And about 3 o'clock that night I went to my dad's room, because I was so scared. I had to muster courage to get out of bed and walked down the stairs. Just so you know, I get way easily scared. But this is what I wore

Blouse, Designers Remix
Dress, selfmade
Waistbelt, vintage
Pearlnecklace, gift
Bow, Six
Tights, H&M
Boots, H&M

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures look so cute. And I love the dress with the boots!

Yulan said...

super cute!

Anonymous said...

Ah, that's really cute!

Anonymous said...

Bedankt voor je berichtje op m'n weblog! Fijn dat tenminste iemand het nog leest ;)
Wat een super cute jurkje heb je daar aan trouwens!

Esmée said...

Love it! Great how you combine your post about your clothers that your wearing with an little entartaining story!

xxx

Natasha Joanne said...

i was allways scared of my closets too...cute outfit! love the bow and the boots.

Sam said...

Aah, thank you all!

Anonymous said...

Jouw kennis van de Engelse taal is echt pijnlijk beperkt. Waarom schrijf je niet gewoon in het Nederlands?

Anonymous said...

Omdat mensen die geen Nederlands kunnen dat niet kunnen lezen. Anders loop je even niet te zeuren over haar Engels en ga je even iets nuttigs typen...

En nu je dit zo typt, is het duidelijk dat jij waarschijnlijk degene bent die pijnlijk beperkt is?

Sam said...

@ Patty
Ik heb geen zin om hier op jou te reageren.

@ Anoniem
Dankje dat je het voor me opneemt! Dat vind ik erg lief van je!

Anonymous said...

Geweldige foto's met bijpassende tekst! En je outfit: super zoals altijd!

x Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Voor jou neem ik het altijd op x]