Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New vintage scarf and an outfit from yesterday

Got my camera holder back! So now I will charge up my camera, so I have enough battery to make the outfit pictures. And the scarf belonged to my mother, when she was about 20 years old. Again. She always said that she had almost nothing from 20 years ago, but now she's coming with these kind of things more and more. Well, you won't hear me complain. For the rest I really don't have anything interesting to say. So this is it for today I gues...
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Scarf, mom's old
Cardigan, H&M
Dress, Vero Moda
Waistbelt, vintage and also mom's old
Dark blue tights, H&M
Ankleboots, Nine West
Crape necklace, vintage
Bow, Six

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful scarf :)

Anonymous said...

Mooie outfit en - o - ik zou een moord doen voor die sjaal en je schoenen <33

Anonymous said...

pretty scarf :)
and love your outfit!
especially your shoes <33

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

That scarf is very pretty, goes well with the reast of the outfit. And I love your shoes!

Sam said...

Thank you all for the sweet comments!