Monday, September 29, 2008

It's my birthday!

So today's my official birthday and today SUCKED a lot. School was a disaster and when I went home my train was delayed. Both of my trains.. Curse them. And because of today my mom said I could pick what we're going to eat. As the sushi-addict as I am, I chose sushi. And oh, what a lovely day, the sushi restaurant was closed.. Could it get any better? I'm glad I have the day off tomorrow. I think I'm going to do a lot of sleeping haha.
Oh! I can't forget to post my new things. I promised that yesterday. You will also get to see my birthday outfit.

(In the meanwhile I'm busy with this post for hours. Jasper came by for my birthday just now.)

This was my outfit of yesterday. I wore my new jacket and tights. I just love my new tights.. Aren't they just loveble?! They have pink roses on it.

Here are the things I got.


Cardigan from Fornarina


Jacket from Rene van der Wijck






Ankleboot wedges from Miss L-Fire


Necklace Fornarina


Two pairs of tights from Miss Sixty




Heels from Michael Kors

And because Jasper came by I have a short film to show you. Jasper filmed me while I was playing with this big balloon he gave me haha. Really.. Me and balloons. Give me that and I'm like a little kid who just got a new toy. I love balloons haha. The bad thing is that the film is really dark.. What a pity.

No comments: