- I almost have my christmas vacation!
- My outfit for school that I had to make is finished and turned in (is that correct?)
- I'm going to decorate the christmas tree in about 15 minutes (I wanted to do it last wednesday, but I didn't had the time and the tree was still standing in the shed)
- My grandmother told me today, that she wasn't so pleased with my shoe addiction (can't help it, I'm a modern girl (good excuse?)
- I'm addicted to my new camera. Good thing that it's not drugs.
- I've almost bumped into the guy who always was staring at me last school year. Not so fun. One time when we had the same train on the way to school, he was starring at me like a long long time. And when we walked to school (I tried to walk faster so I didn't had to see him anymore (maybe mean, but he freaks me out!), the guard (yes, we have guards at our school. In a later post I will tell more about it) said "Pretty girls go first" and the starring guy said "Well, he's right!". And I was like "Uhm.. Okay..?". Maybe not so bad.. But still x]
- I really have to many tights. I can't even find my black pair anymore, without making a mess.
- I always want to take my pictures outside, even when it's freezing! But not when it's raining.
- And I'm tagged by the amazingly cute and lovely Ariella from Pearls in your Hair!
Those were the things I wanted to mention. Does someone have an idea how I can store my tights, so I can find the pair I want to wear (wasn't my intention to rime) without making a big tights mess of my room.
And now the tag!
Like I said, I was tagged by the oh so lovely Ariella and I have to write six delightful smiles, and six delightful bloggers.
- My boyfriend, ofcourse. He always succeed to make me laugh, even in the most impossible mood swings.
- Odie, my little fluffy dog. He manage to make you love him, even when you don't like dogs.
- Being in Amsterdam in the 9 streets.
- Library's and old bookstores. I love to be in a place with a lot of books. But not these dutch library's! They suck, I mean the Public Library in New York. That one makes me so happy!
- Snow, snow, snow, snow and snow! * Is singing 'let it snow, let it snow, let it snow'*.
I'm tagging the next 6 delightful bloggers: Ella, Penelope, Hippiegirl, Fashiontherapist, Andrea and Demi.
And now finally. My outfit! And believe me, it wasn't my intention to write this much!
Oxford heels, Nine West
Oh darn, I'm way longer busy with this post then 15 minutes. I really have to hurry if I want to decorate the tree!
nice outfit. I love the dress and basker!
Love the color of your tights and the cute hat :).
oh leuke outfit, je schoenen zijn zo mooi!
en ik heb het zelfde probleem met men kousen, ik steek ze allemaal in een kast en ze zitten allemaal door elkaar, zelf de kapotte :S
veel plezier met de kerstboom!
I adore your ourfit!!! And i love your hair, by the way.
And of course i don't mind about being tagged, thank you so much!
P.s ooh, and happy 300th post
thank you :)
oh and thank you! I love you seriously, I love being tagged! Thanks for always passing stuff onto me honey!! :D
misschien moet je ze in zo'n riemvakding steken
met allemaal vakjes in !
Sounds like a pretty freaky guy! Love your gran though! She's so cute! SHOES!! They're the best things a girl can have:D:D
Thanks for the tag! I'll do it soon after I come back from Taipei:D:D
I love snow too:D:D
thank you for tagging :)
your outfit looks wonderful, i love everything about it!
Ooooh thanks for tagging me!!! I love those oxford heels and the whole outfit!!
you look so damn fantastic ;) wow
Cute as always :)
I had the same problem with not getting my pictures big enough and just recently found out; the thing is to change the code once you've posted your picture in the blog (you have to be able to see it in html mode). If the picture is no wider than aroun 600px you can change the part in the end of the code from "s400/" to "/s800". But you have to chekc if it works with your layout! Try it out :)
Thank you for the tag! :)
I love those shoes. I think a shoe addiction is a perfectly healthy thing. ;)
That man who stared at you does sound creepy. Is there anyone you can talk to about him? Maybe the guard at your school?
And thank you so much for your lovely comment. :)
Great shoes! My Dad often teases me about my growing shoe collection. I think your excuse is a good one ;)
Right now I just keep all of my tights inside a shopping bag. Its still a mess, but at least the mess is contained!
sam you look lovely!!
love the outfits.
Great photo's again! Love your blog!
p.s: vind het juist wel leuk dat je wat meer schrijft, leuke afwisseling!
Just to say i've made a map on my computer under the name sam. you're quitte an inspirations ^^
Gefeliciteerd met je 3ooste post en je tag! Je gaat goed vooruit!!
Ik vind je panty, jurk, schoenen en hoedje echt helemaal te gek! Je hele outfit is mooi!
Ik heb ook een probleem omtrent mijn panty's ik heb ze allemaal op een hoop in mijn kast gegooid, maar dan maak ik ook weer (net als jij zei) een enorme troep als ik er eentje uithaal. Als ik een oplossing vind: ben jij de eerste die het weet!
lol! that guy sound a bit stocker-esque. love your outfit, as always.
happy 300th post!! love the shoes in the last picture
wooh 300 posts :)
En je style is echt super leuk!
Are you on bloglovin?
cuutteee outfit. i love the beret :)
leuke outfit =) je baret en je schoenen zijn geweldig (L)
Heel erg bedankt voor je tip van photobucket, ik heb me aangemeld en die service is echt super!
Ben benieuwd naar je outfit van vandaag en naar je kerstboom :D
I like your shoes =] gimme gimme
Happy 300th post!
You really have such nice hair, i'm a little jealous.. :)
i love the color of those tights. they are so cute!
Post a Comment