Friday, May 1, 2009

One year anniversery! part 1

Today is the one year anniversery of my blog! I started this blog on 1 May 2008 at 21:44. I started this blog just to get rid off my ideas and a kind of to have a fashion diary where I could write down stuff. And because of the birthday of my blog I'm going to show you my favorite outfits from the past 12 months. And I'm going to tell in short which things happend.

May.
This was the month everything started. It was also the month of my internship in a clothingstore. That's the main subject of may. It was also the month of that boyfriend and I broke up for 1,5 month. Oh, I felted so awful about that! I think that was really my complain month. And the most miserable time of my life, with awful hair. But there was also some good stuff. My dad was sweet to me and gave me my first pair of Prada's. Again, thank you so much dad!^^ Still love them a lot. I made the very first skirt that I actually wore a lot. And at the end of may my internship was almost ended and summer break was almost there! Here are my favorite outfits from may.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

June.
Now june. That was the month my internship was really ended and cutted of my hair. I also went with a girl from my class to Hans Klok the illusionist. That was pretty awesome. When I decided to cut of my hair I was really afraid, but it was sooooo dead, because of the extensions I had 16 months ago. I went to a Lostprophets gig with boyfriend and Evi and it was so amazing. It was just fan-fucking-tastic! It was the best gig ever. So bad it's already over... On a shipping trip with my dad I got 9 dresses and a day later he bought some antique furniture for me! The camera was also dead for a while, so I couldn't make outfit shots. The Netherlands lost in a soccer match against Russia and the whole Netherlands was in shock and grief. Even though I was missing the times when I was a little girl. I've had a movie marathon with Jasper and Evi and with waaaaay to much candy. And boyfriend and I got together again on the 28th of june. This was really a good month! Now my favorite outfits.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

July.
Summerbreak started and the nice weather also did! Watched a lot of movies among Tristan & Isolde. Beautiful movie. Shopped a lot, got and bought a lot new dresses and wore them all after each other. Narnia 2 got in the cinema and Iwent there with my dad. It was the best movie I saw in the cinema in 2008. My dad was again so sweet to me and gave me Dsquared² boots and there were only 15 pairs of them in the whole Netherlands. I went a lot to Utrecht that month. And I even wore jeans and pants. Halfway july I was in Italy on a lovely holiday and this guy wanted me to cheat on my boyfriend with him. I said no obviously. I didn't posted a lot that month. Here are the fav outfits from july.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, this is the end of part 1, but part 2 is on the way!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet recap! I love that last photo of you in your blue and white halter dress!

Seeker said...

Congratulations and what a great post for an anniversary!!!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Congrats:D

styledigger said...

Happy birthday to your blog!

Rain said...

Congratulations!

I love your outfits in pants. I usually see in your skirt & dresses....but pants looks great on you too!

xoxo

Toni said...

wow! it's so interesting to see you wear pants! i don't think i've ever seen that. and i LOVE that sailor-esque dress. that is so cute!

mice said...

All of your outfits looks so adorable and inspireing! Really!

And, of course, congratulations! Your blog is really cute!

http://placeforthemoment.blogspot.com/

Ellie said...

I love your blog memories. You are so cute!

Luka said...

Oh, loved this post, can't wait for part two! BTW, happy blog birthday!

Joni said...

Congratulations!

Lostprophets and Tristan & Isolde <3

Anonymous said...

Gefeliciteerd meid! Nog vele jaren erbij!

Ik ben echt dol op je blog! Ik word gek als ik hem niet kan checken! Jij bent een heel lief en mooi mens. Zowel van binnen als van buiten (ook al ken ik je niet zo goed) en je bent ook erg inspirerend!

Leuke recap :D

xx Rebecca

DaisyChain said...

congratulations! here's to many more years x

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

leuk!
ik vind je haar heel leuk op de laatste 2 foto's, waar het opgestoken is.
xx

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to DFB!
You look amazing on the last picture, it's so different than all the others!

Natasha Joanne said...

what a great way to mark your blogs 1st birthday, hopefully there will be many more to come!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Happy blog-birthday :)

Ruxandra said...

happy blog-day:)great recap:)it's nice to see again some of your last year outfits:)

Ruxandra said...

happy blog-day:)great recap:)it's nice to see again some of your last year outfits:)