Friday, May 25, 2012

Next thing, we're touching. You look at me, it's like you hit me with lightening

The weather is the talk of the country lately. A week ago I wore 2 coats, because it felt like it was starting to snow again (ok, now I'm exaggerating) and yesterday I wore my bikini all day long around the house.
When I had to do some errands, I decided to finally wear this little skyblue number. At first I somehow thought that the appliqué flowers were little clouds. I think the colour confused me a bit.
About the shoes, I think they were secretly made for this dress. It's a perfect match. Plus flatforms are perfect for my short and not stick-like legs.
Another note, I'm seriously considering getting a nose ring... If I don't like it, I always can get it out.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing a Dahlia dress, Topshop boater hat, Warehouse bag, my grandfathers watch, my great grandmothers ring and Asos flatforms.

Follow me on Facebook!
Shop my Closet!

27 comments:

(Retro) Sonja said...

Wow, I love this outfit! Looks amazing on you! XX

www.janetteria.com said...

Cute dress, Honey!

Esmay said...

Wat een super leuk jurkje!

Ruby And Siel said...

Bij de sneak peek dacht ik ook eerst dat het wolkjes waren :)

The Rubber Doll by Pepa said...

Loving this ! Kisss <3

http://therubberdoll.com/

Alice, Pretty Confused said...

That dress is adorable, you look beautiful. I'm so confused by the good weather too, I was wearing my thermals last week and now it is too warm for anything but a cotton dress! xo

Unknown said...

I just have to say that I LOVE this outfit, you look very chic :)
Brooke @ what2wear, Monikabrooke.blogspot.com

Roos' notes | Roos said...

Wat een prachtige outfit!

www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

Frannie Pantz said...

This dress is gorgeous and the shoes are super cute! Our weather has been crazy too. Enjoy your weekend!

Jolene said...

this is too cute. the dress is just lovely. i like how the shoes and the dress have the same flowery theme! :) xx

Sadie said...

In love with those shoes, they're so pretty :) xx

Nikki said...

oh wauw, erg leuk jurkje!

x
http://nikkibeulen.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So adorable! That dress is amazingly cute. I love your hat with it so much.

Unknown said...

that dress is so amazing and hello shoes xxxx

theionfashion said...

Love the hat, and white heels!!! They look great!

www.theionfashion.com

Libertad said...

Cutest shoes I've ever seen! I think the best thing about warmy weather is that we can wear cute dresses without a coat; but here in Spain we don't know what spring was like and we pass from coat to summer dresses :(!!
Anyway, you look adorable!

Eva said...

hallo! I love your blog! Thank you for your comment on my blog! Do you want to follow eachother?

Eva x
www.thefragileeternity.blogspot.com

Camilla said...

the dress is so cute!

xo Camilla

Into The Fold

p.s check out the giveaway on my blog :)

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

such a lovely outfit :) love your hair color!


http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Aaww the fourth photo is SO pretty! You look like a doll girl :) This dress is just darling with the little cloud-flowers on it - and how cool that the shoes have the exact same theme!

FixerSis said...

Wow! Amazing pictures. Love your dress.
We've just discovered your blog and like it so much. Following now at here and Bloglovin'. Hope you can do the same ;D

http://everythingcanbefixed.blosgpot.com/

Ann said...

What a lovely outfit.
Nice poses too.

Love your ring
and your shoes, fab!

Kaya said...

Soooo cute!

Elena said...

Amazing look!!! love the dress! You look super adorable!
And thank you dear for your lovely comment on my blog
Kisses
Elena
http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

Oreleona said...

i love ur dress!! and ur shoes are so cute!!

TheHeadlessMannequin said...

Such a pretty outfit - I love the detail on both the dress and the shoes and the lovely soft sunlight hues in these pics!

HerPhoenix said...

Geweldige fotos!!!
En dankjewel voor je lieve berichtje, jij bent ook een prachtmeid<3