Monday, October 7, 2013

New in: 3 pairs of Jeffrey Campbell boots

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In first instance I was craving for some other boots for my birthday, but they were sold out so fast I didn't even had a chance to get them. So now I got these! I'm aware that it's somewhat excessive, but I had a really great discountcode and loads of birthdaymoney, plus some money of my own. Having a splurge once in a while isn't so bad is what I tell myself.
I also wanted those studded Lita's for such a long time now I couldn't let them pass me by again. From now on I will never buy anything with studs again or Lita's. 4 pairs of Lita's is more than enough! Talking about excessive...

8 comments:

Imogen said...

My favourites are the tartan pair - so in right now!

Simone (Simone Shares) said...

Heel mooi alledrie!

PrncszTffny said...

beide booties zijn zo leuk!!!

Charlotte said...

Wow - so jealous!
- Charlotte
http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

Roos' notes | Roos said...

Waauw, hele mooie aankoopjes! X

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. i love it! :)
Ze zijn echt super mooi, stuk voor stuk!

http://www.glamorousvision.blogspot.nl/

Katie said...

Wow the tartan pair are gorg!! Deff want them in my wardrobe!

hiddenbetween.blogspot.co.uk

Roxanne said...

De spikes zijn zo ontzettend mooi! Ik wil die ook echt heel graag.