Sunday, August 2, 2009

More (before) Italy buys

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yes, I finally got myself a maxi dress! It's about time, isn't it? I never could find the right one and in Italy I did. I found this dress in the Fornarina Outlet store! Together with more things. The dress was first around the €200,- Maybe a bit lower, I'm not so sure anymore. But in the end I got it for €42,-!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Got these shorts at the same day I bought the maxi dress. My mom saw these shorts a couple of days before I bought them and said she had found something that I might like! So she explaind where the store was located and Evi and I went there. The true colour of the shorts are from the second picture. The shorts are from Rose D. I also got a cute blouse to go with and Evi got a cute white dress.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also a purchase from the Fornarina Outlet! Bought it the second time we went there. I also wore it a lot. This is now one of my favorite blouses.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A year ago I tried this cardigan several times on. And everytime I didn't bought it because I thought it was too expensive. And now I found it in the Fornarina outlet! How happy was I!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Not something I bought new, but something I made! Inspired on the pink skirt I borrowed from Evi.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A new top/blouse from See by ChloƩ! I got this one together with the colourful dress I posted a couple of days ago. Got it in the sale.


3 comments:

Fannah said...

Ik wilde ook een maxi dress kopen deze vakantie (ik zag ze op een Franse markt voor 15 euro!) maar ik dacht, dan kom ik terug in Nederland en dan kan ik hem toch niet meer aan omdat het weer niet meewerkt.. en ik denk niet dat het er heel charmant uitziet met tights :p

Little Bow Prep said...

Lovely tops! I adore the cardigan!

pruh said...

Waar is die outlet?

*lege koffer pakt*