Thursday, March 25, 2010

Going to get a break

I'm going to take a break from blogging. I'm not dedicated to it at the moment. You've probably already noticed because I seem to post less and less. I'm pretty late home and I just don't want to take pictures then. And in the weekends I'm doing other things. I will be back! That's for sure, but I just don't know when yet. Maybe over a month. Maybe sooner, maybe later.

Hopefully I'll see you soon again!

P.S.
I'm so happy spring has arrived!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

12 comments:

Liset said...

Jammer! Vond je posts altijd erg leuk om te lezen. Maar het bloggen vergt inderdaad veel tijd en soms heb je daar niet genoeg van in een dag... Hele leuke topshop aankopen trouwens!

Vanessa Agnetha said...

Hoi Sam,
Waarom laat je niet iedereen zijn/haar emailadres naar je sturen, zodat wanneer je weer begint je ons een seintje kan geven. ;-)
Groetjes,
Vanessa.

SophieSweetVintage said...

Nee! Ik snap het wel hoor ;-) maar wilde je laten weten dat ik het superjammer vind... Geniet van de lente en succes met alles!

Liefs!

Unknown said...

Ahh, jammer! :( Maar wel begrijpelijk natuurlijk.. Ach, we zien je wel weer terug :D!

Marlein said...

ah such a shame! But understandable of course. Take your time and hopefully you'll come back soon with lots of new inspiration!

I was wondering what you were going to say about Dahlia a few posts back though! ;)

Couture said...

Mooie foto van dat bloempje!

Judith
http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

Saar said...

:( aaahw, jammer!

Dione said...

Echt jammer! Ik vond je update's de laatste tijd leuk, weinig maar wel leuk! Hopelijk ben je snel weer terug! XXX

Laia said...

You're taking the best decision, lots of kisses, I hope everything goes well for you!

Anonymous said...

Super leuke foto's=)
Super leuke blog!
<3xox(L)

kimvee said...

Awww is that your dog! So cute :)

kimvee.blogspot.com
omvintage.etsy.com
ohmyvintage.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Jammer, maar ik kan het wel begrijpen. Bloggen vergt echt veel tijd en als je die niet hebt, is het slim dat je zo'n berichtje plaatst!

Odie is echt een snoepje!