Sunday, March 21, 2010

Not the recent purchases, but the Topshop purchases

So here is my Topshop order from some weeks ago. Apologies for not updating sooner. I just don't have the time. And my mind isn't busy with it. I blame my internship in a positive way! This is the first day of my weekend and I wouldn't mind if a new work week would start tomorrow. I'm starting to like it to work full-time! But enough talking, I'm going to show the Topshop purchases. My purchases from last week monday will follow soon somewhere this week!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And these are tights!

18 comments:

Zoe Schlacter said...

cute cute cute! I especially love the sailor-inspired top and the straw hat. I thought about ordering those two things for myself. Love it all! <3

girlwiththeflower.blogspot.com

hannah, heart city said...

such cute stuff! very spring and my oh my those shoes are incredible.

Nanne said...

wow die panty is mooi!

Leaa said...

WOaaah those tights are awsome! 8D >_< JEALOUS!

Yay that you like your internship! It's always good to do something that you enjoy.. what kind of internship are you doing?

Dodo said...

2e jurkje is leuk! :)

Une étincelle de mode said...

so cute purchases!!!

http://etincelledemode.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Super!
Die sailor top valt trouwens heel klein/kort. Vindt je niet?

Laia said...

OMG you made some amazing purchases! I've just fallen in love with the transparent blouse! I am waitinng for the beige dress right now

Sam said...

Thank you all so much!

@ Lea
Thanks! And I'm working at a fashionstudio right now. I'm making patterns and then with the patterns I'm making clothes :)

@ Anoniem
Die sailor top valt idd erg kort en klein! Viel me best tegen. Maar als ik het in een taillerok/broek draag is het best goed te doen.

Petite Annabel said...

I saw some items in the London Topshop, soo adorable!
x Petite Annabel

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

super leuke panty vooral!

Anonymous said...

the black lace with white polka dots is gorgeous, is it also from topshop?

Sam said...

@ Obscene Rabbit
It's indeed also from Topshop! ;)

lies said...

cuteee, vooral die panty.

Esther said...

Love it!
Wonder how the first one is when it´s being worn.. been doubting to buy that one too for a while.

phantom; said...

I have the same first dress! It seems to be quite popular! & I love the last pair of tights :D

Ilse said...

ohhh gottegod ik ben helemaal vergeten te mailen over de meetup!! sorry meis!! ben 2 weken weggeweest van bloggen, ashamed ashamed :P het is zulk lekker weer, zou echt leuk zijn om iets te plannen ergens in de komende maand(en)!!

ps nice Topshop stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Geweldige aankopen!