Friday, October 17, 2008

New dress

Yesterday I was almost the whole day busy with making a dress. I was bored and I wanted to do something. I wanted to make a dress! But I didn't had patterns... I did had some plaid cotton left from my school assignment and started to drape it over my dummy. It was only for the upper part. The top and bottom are stitched to each other. So I was trying to make the upper part fit and looking for a model and after a while it was working. I had the upper part pattern. Or kind of. It sucked a lot. It was crooked and too big. But that was only the begin pattern and not on the actual fabric. On the fabric that I wanted to use I could do it good. And now it even fits! The skirt attached it is a little bit too long, but I can fix that. And even though it isn't perfect, I'm still glad with it. The black fabric was a left over and I had no clue what to do with it. And the florar fabric was meant to for a skirt. But this is better in my opinion.


Yulan said...

lovely! dat je dat kan, knap hoor!

Mirthe said...

Wauw, erg mooi!

Anonymous said...

The dress turned out really nice :).

Anonymous said...

Wow, heel mooi!

Knap dat je zoiets maakt!

xx Rebecca

Imelda said...

Ik vind het echt erg leuk, zeker dat het bovenstuk in zwart is en ik ben verliefd op de stof van de rok;
Echt heel knap gemaakt!