Thursday, January 22, 2009

Italy part 2: The storm

This was the first storm we had. It rained pretty hard, but there was no lightning until the night. The storm was a lot worse a couple of hours later, when everyone was asleep. I believe it woke up everyone. You've heard a lot of hamering, because people wanted to make sure their tents were save. At the very last night we had an even bigger storm. That was a bad one. The rain came out the sky incredibly hard and the lightening didn't stop. Every second there was a flash. And the thunder was SO loud! I was really scared that last night. And my tent started to leak. So was had to move all my things, through the hard rain, to the other tent. Yay...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I really had to laugh about this haha. Is that bad? It's just stupid to have a party tent in front of the lake!

4 comments:

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

I enjoy watching storms! Where in Italy did you visit?

Miss D the Teacher said...

I went camping for new years and my tent leaked too! There were giant puddles and everything got wet. Even my sleeping bag and pillow. It was so horrible.

http://midnightravel.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I have similar pumps from vince camuto ;]

kayleigh said...

wij hadden dat ook dat de party tent omhoog vloog xD!!