Monday, January 12, 2009

Shoe rehab

Someone, lock me up in a cage away from all the shoes! Again 2 new pairs! This isn't normal anymore. I'm even ashamed of it. Even though I really like them. And I got 2 new dresses from my dad, but that was because my super cute and favorite dress from Dept, this one, got ruined in the laundry. And believe me, I felted really down because of it. Weird a little? It really became my favorite dress in such a short amount of time. So I have a question for all my Dutch readers. Has anyone seen that dress somewhere? So I maybe can buy it again... I hate that washingmachine.

Here are my 2 new pairs of shoes and the 2 new dresses.

These are from Costume National (never heard of it before actually)

And these are from Marc by Marc Jacobs and they were in sale!

A new dress from Twenty8twelve

And this dress is from Patrizia Pepe
Edit:
For the ones who can buy things from ebay, here is a great link with all kinds shoe brands, like Marc Jacobs.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oehh dat paarse jurkje vind ik echt super leuk!

Ik haat ons wasmachine ook, hier krimpt alles ookal wast mn moeder alles op 30 graden :S

Anonymous said...

waauw weeer schoenen??:O nouja ze zijn dan wel superr! beide paren.. hoe hoog zijn die eerste? en echt jammer van je lievelingsjurk! ik ken dat [ mijn moeder spookt ook wel eens wat uit met de wasmachine ] ik vind trouwens je eigen gemaakte jurkjes echt leuk [ vooral die ene met bruin achtig bloemetjes patroon] ik zou er echt zo één kopen en de prijs maakt me niks uit! moet je eeens werk van maken misschien, ik weet zeker dat er meer meisjes een '' sam jurkje'' willen

groetjes valerie

Anonymous said...

Okay, ik verklaar mijzelf bij deze officieel jaloers!! WOW! Geweldige aankopen!!

xx Rebecca

Anonymous said...

1e paar shoenen & de 1e jurk <3
maar doen je voeten nooit pijn?

Toni said...

i love those peep toes! i can't wait to see the purple dress. that looks so pretty!

toni

Zoë said...

omgosh im sooo jealous with your shoes and purchases!!
LOVE IT!!