Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Flowers and vintage

Here are some, yet again, new things I got past week and a half. Some nice things in the mail, but also some things I got with shopping.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I got this AMAZING scarf from my dad. Apparently we have a new store in Bussum that sells Viktor & Rolf! Well, you won't hear me complain. I'm glad that Bussum finally gets some nice stores. Except for the addictive bookstore.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Even though I'm a heels kind of gal, I've always wanted a pair of Dr. Martens. Don't ask me why, because I just wanted to. Somewhere in june, I tried a pair white patent ones on, but I wasn't sure about it yet. Now I am and they have flowers on them! That gave the punch through
Photobucket
Photobucket
I got this loveable vintage purse from Ilovevintage. Told you I was an addict!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This vintage jacket is also from Ilovevintage and it's from Saks Fifth Avenue!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
There's finally a lace dress in my dress collection! Also from Ilovevintage
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Isn't this 70's dress bright and cute? It makes me feel like summer. And I can't wait till it's summer and I'm in Italy with Evi! Yet again from Ilovevintage!

10 comments:

Billie Jean said...

oeh die beurs/clutch is echt heel mooi!

Luka said...

Love all your buys, and especially the Dr.Martens, they're so cute.

Fannah said...

Ik vind de Dr. Martens super! Wil ik zelf ook.. en de jurkjes zijn allebei echt leuk!

Raquel said...

great buys! I like especially the last 2.
xx

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

The yellow dress is definitely summery! :)

Anonymous said...

I love bussum!
Echt! Dat straatje bij de oude chocolade fabriek ligt echt ene fantastisch winkeltje:).. daar verkochten ze zo'n leuke dingen!!

Mooi jurkje!!En je aankopen zijn echt leuk!

Anonymous said...

The yellow dress and the doc's are soo great!

chelsea said...

I love love love that yellow dress! It is so very cute.

Darrah said...

I used to have Dr. Martins like those! In fact, my mom used them to hold flowers after I grew out of them. I wish I still had a pair!

little daisy chains. said...

oh man! i have wanted those docs for so long!