Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Another boring day

It was a normal day today. Got up, got dressed, ate my breakfast and went to work. My outfit wasn't anything special. And I found out my shoes are a bit raptured. So they have to go to the shoemaker. I also want my hair different. My hair is starting to bore me. I really want to have it like really long, but it's just that I'm to impatient to wait for that. So I'm considering really short hair. But I'm afraid that I'm not going to that. I'm bit of a chicken if it comes up to my hair.



What do you think? Will it fit me?
I also want the colour.



I really need a new camera. The one I have now, is about six years old.
And you can see that.
Cardigan, Gsus
Shirt, American Vintage
Scarf, H&M
Waistbelt, vintage
Skirt, Fornarina
Tights, H&M
Little boots, Invito





I was in the garden this evening and Odie was running around, being his cute little self.
This is the garden at my mothers place, parrents are divorced. So that explains it.

1 comment:

Lovebird637 said...

Wow i have the same kind of dog as you.

:D