Friday, May 23, 2008

My latest purchase

It's friday and that means.. Late-night shopping! Which I really needed. Ahum. After a day working and seeing other people shop, I really wanted to shop for my own. Well, who doesn't? So after work my mom picked me up and we went to one of my favorite stores. BOB. Meaning 'Best of Brands'. We walked into the store and I immediatly saw Fornarina. I was really hoping that they had a dress of Fornarina I didn't already had. The most dresses I find from Fornarina, are the ones I already have or I just don't really like and the one I want to have isn't findeble. It's a bit frustrating me. I looked further for cute dresses and bumped into a Miss Sixty. Normally I don't like Miss Sixty. To expensive or to something. Can't find the word for it, but it's just not really my style. But strange enough this one was. Okay, it's still expensive, but oh so adorable. My point is, when I saw it, I fell in love. And than not love for an hour love, but love for at least a month or two. Big chance it's for longer.


I really adore the yellow colour. Normally yellow makes me look pale, but this one doesn't.
Even my mom loved it and that says something haha.


Don't you just love the bow at the neckline?

No comments: