Saturday, May 17, 2008

Where did the nice weather go?

It's a rainy day today.. Hmpf.. It's just really Dutch weather. It's making me a little bit grumpy. I miss the warm weather. It's weird though. Normally I hate it when it's warm. I want to be able to wear my cardigans and tights. I just love those things.. And now it's possible to wear it, I don't want to. Hmm.. I think I just don't want to dress up or something. I don't want to choose what to wear.. Maybe it's because my boyfriend, or should I say ex-boyfriend, broke up the day before yesterday? I know one thing. I'm tired. Tired of everything. Work, school, clothes (I can't believe I said that)... Hmm, I don't know one thing. I know two things haha. Even if I'm feeling miserable today, I'm not going to dress down. That's making it even worse, right? So I'm going to wear one of my favorite dresses. I'm almost sure that's going to make me feel better.






Cardigan, Diesel
Dress, vintage
Slipdress, Hunkemöller
Tights, H&M
Shoes, Hugo Boss
Waistbelt, vintage
Pearlnecklace, can't remember
Broche from 1923 as necklace, from an antiquestore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O, meisje toch.
Hij is het niet waard om om te treuren. Je verdient veel beter dan hem!
Denk maar zo - er zijn nog veel meer jongens op de wereld die waarschijnlijk veel beter bij je passen, en die veel liever bij je willen zijn dan hij.