Sunday, May 18, 2008

Can't choose (sun)day

The sunday is almost always my "I-can't-choose-what-to-wear-day". And today wasn't an exception. I changed my outfit several times. I just can't help myself. First I wanted to wear my skirt, but when I was wearing my skirt I changed my mind. I wanted to wear a dress! Well, also that wasn't a really good idea. I've had it on for an hour and I already wanted to wear something else. There only was one problem. I didn't know what. I didn't wanted to do hard and just put on my pj's haha. Only when I finished my skirt, I wanted to wear my skirt. So there was another outfit change. Again.

First outfit of the day



Cardigan, H&M
Shirt, American Vintage
Skirt, selfmade
Waistbelt, Fornarina
Scarf, H&M
Tights, H&M
Shoes, Fornarina


Second outfit of the day

Shirt thingie (can't remember the name, but it's on the tip of my tongue haha), vintage
Dress, H&M
Tights, H&M
Scarf, gift from my mom
Waistbelt, vintage
Shoes, New Look


Third outfit of the day

Shirt, Kate Nash
Waistbelt, vintage
Skirt, selfmade
Necklace, can't remember
Boots, vintage

3 comments:

Smaggle said...

I'm the same! I can never think what to wear on weekends either. It's so much more simple to get dressed during the week.

runway today said...

Mijn voorkeur is in deze volgorde:

3.
2.
1.

Anonymous said...

Liking the Kate Nash-shirt a lot. :]